Lucifuge Rofocal Channeling Questions

Good Evening Fellow Magicians,

I had some questions in regards to channeling Lucifuge Rofocal which may apply to all spirits. I have been doing research on him for a few days now and I am completely certain he is a spirit not to be taken lightly yet can also yield incredible insight, transformation, progress, and evolution (if treated with respect and approached correctly).

That being said my question is do I need to do any form of prerequisite banishing and clearing of energy before i begin calling him? If so should I also do this with any spirit before channeling them?

Finally, I had a question which I feel may be slightly tangential, but would still be a good question. From what I understand Lucifuge can help you acquire wealth in a way no other spirit can. I was presented with an opportunity/knowledge to gain wealth in a way that seemed on of the blue, however i never did a ritual or officaly contacted him. When you contemplate a spirit deeply and do extensive research on them does that make them start to move in the world on your behalf?

Thank you for you time and appreciate any help you can give me.
Cheers :slight_smile:

I honestly don’t banish before, I’d do it after.

He’s quite friendly tbh. If you call him tonight, tell him Chi said “Hi dad” :full_moon_with_face:

And he may have taken an interest in you for doing research on him, yes.

3 Likes

That’s good to know

That’s interesting also. I didn’t know that could happen.

Thanks for your input @chi its highly appreciated.

no worries, enjoy talking to him.