Lucifer's test

Hi, I have an interest on working with Lucifer and I talked to my ancestors and King Paimon about it recently and they were ok with it, even talked about me growing when working with him, they also adviced me to be wise and careful after all.
I see people talking about his work and personality and I feel attracted to it to be honest, but I also see people saying that he’s not for everyone, that he makes us pass through hell to heaven and makes a lot of provations which are very necessary.
But I don’t know if I can handle with this right now or if I can handle with Lucifer changing things in my life without my clear consent (?)
If I’m wrong about something, please tell me.
I’d like your opinions, guys, principally, those who work with him

5 Likes

You can talk to him and tell him about all of these things. That’s what I did and we found some common ground. Trust your communication skills with spirits and just be respectful. Though to be honest, whenever Lucifer asked me to change something in my life, it was for my own good and it helped me both in the short and in the long run.

3 Likes

All I can say is that he is very thorough. There were things I let go too long that he brought to the surface. He made me fight, he made me make changes. BUT he did so in a way that was very gentle and he’s been with me the entire time. I trust him completely with me.

He also doesn’t force himself on you either. The more actively you are participating in your growth, the more active he will be. If you dismiss him and fight him he won’t help you anymore . He’s the patriot for free will and encourages it, however he will show you how consequence affects reality and so forth. So you have the choice to work with him and move forward, or you can opt out and stunt your growth.

I adore him.

6 Likes

That’s true! He always cares on how he’ll bring someone a change in his life. And his “tests” aren’t really tests but a way to teach you something new that you need in order to continue living and growing.

7 Likes

just evoked him right now, i think he was here
i felt a presence and heard a voice of a young man in my head and he was very sympathic, sunny personality
he made me…happy (???)
i don’t know what to say
i think i can say now that we are finally working together

3 Likes

Well that’s him, I always get a positive vibe when asking him. Even now when I’m typing this he is there. I just feel him. Good job!

3 Likes

Oh and sometimes he is busy and hops on after the evocation or I am to fast ;-). Or at another moment.

3 Likes

I believe you were successful because I also get good vibes when he comes. Congrats!

1 Like

i didn’t understand sorry

1 Like

Just telling you to trust your feelings and that he is there. That the positive feeling is him. And mostly you hear a voice, music or get images.

2 Likes

you have a close relationship with him so if you don’t mind and don’t have a problem with it, i’d ask you to ask him if it was him (if you have the time)?

1 Like

ooooooooooooooh get it

1 Like

I’ll do so when I have some time but I don’t know when will that be.

1 Like

talking about music, he seems to like the album like a prayer by madonna (1989) :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks for everyone’s posts. I had a situation I don’t quite Know what to make of a couple of months ago…I am not new to magic but still fairly new to working with demons - only the last 10 months. Anyway, what happened is…I had been about to start a ritual one evening to call on a demon using a new book called Damon’s of Wrath by Corwin Hargrove. As I was lighting the candle and was about to start the ceremony, I sensed a figure move in front of me. But like a shadow. And it was watching me ﹰI felt. I felt it wanted to communicate so I asked who it was.

And I got the answer ‘Lucifer’ very clearly in my head. I have always been clairaudient so will hear spirit in my mind. I was kind of stunned to say the least! I had been reading something about him a few weeks before but have never worked with him. So I was completely thrown and wondered if I was imagining it. So I said that to him and he gave me 2 messages for two people I know. Really odd messages. Then I felt he went. So I gave the two messages to the people thinking they would think I am nuts and it was probably all in my head. They are occultists too and when I told them they were quite surprised by it and confirmed that what I’d been told was correct. I don’t know these people very well so there is no way I already knew this.

So I’m still kind of stunned by it all. Not because I don’t believe Lucifer exists but it’s more like - why the hell would he want to communicate with with Me? I’m nothing special. And he is like Lucifer, lol. I’m not even some advanced or experienced magician. Before this happened as I said I’d been reading a book with a ritual to him in it and had been wondering about doing it but had held back. But Lucifer didn’t say anything about that when he appeared. Only gave me these two messages and felt like he was watching me.

I’m dealing with a very tough situation emotionally right now to do with a relationship mainly so I’m thinking maybe I should call in him for his help? I’d be interested to know what others who have experience working with him think. Thanks.

3 Likes

@anon34533336, Madonna made that song about racism, rape in that time and links it to the really negative parts of the Church to, but shows positive things also. It gives attention to the black Saint Martin de Porres. Madonna has got a qabalistic view. I really do believe that Lucifer likes that song and the real meaning behind it.

2 Likes

Hey @Lillith_fan, In my believe you don’t have to be special or a trained magician. Lucifer helps beginners and he does it with patience. So you can always call him or say a prayer. He is busy, but he helps you or tells you if another Daemon/ Arch Angel is better for the job.

2 Likes

Very nice to read your experience btw.

1 Like

Thanks @Borgy. I will try calling on him. I found a ritual in a book by Carl Nagel on the Grimoire of Pope Honorius that I may try. I think I’d been holding back because of the fact that it’s Lucifer - I mean immensely powerful etc, and I was worried in case it was too much for me.

1 Like

@Lillith_fan, I’m a Catholic, who is taking the nice things from my believe and is sick of dogma and people trying to lead my life (free will). So I had the same fear as you and brought with me my ‘former’ believes. But I did Sigil evocation and invocation. But in my opinion he is very gently and you can always say if it’s to much. I asked him one time for protection in an Astral experience (the strange thing is that I don’t have it under control) and within a second it was over and it felt good again.

1 Like