Lucifer's Tarot

Anyone have this deck or ever use it?
I just got it myself and its nice, but a bit confusing except how to make layouts.

6 Likes

I have that one in my collection but I haven’t broken the seal and opened it yet. I will only when I intend to use it.

3 Likes

It is a really cool deck, has the best artwork I have seen with the 72 Goetia demons and 73-105 from the Qliphoth. I got the regular size deck and found it had a large size like like the Thoth deck so I picked up that as well. They both have a good size booklet and looks like it could take some time to really use the decks.

4 Likes

After seeing this thread I ordered it and have had it for 5 days. The artwork is beautiful but it is a bit overwhelming with no reference to conventional Tarot structure. I can’t imagine a time when I could read with this deck and not be referring to the book, as I doubt I will be able to intimately learn the symbolism behind 105 demons.

I find it interesting that there are 2 sigils on each card. I wonder why? The sigil in the top right hand corner appears to be more “arcane”. I wonder if there is any other insight or discrimination about when one would use one sigil over another?

3 Likes

I actually have two copies of this deck, the black edged and red edged, large size. This is my personal deck for readings and magic as well. It is a very indepth, and detailed work. I am still learning from it. You have the what I just found out is that there are not only the 72 demons, but also the tunnels of the qliphoth. This dick is no joke, you have to dedicate time for it.

2 Likes

Please introduce yourself in the Intro thread and tell us a bit about yourself and your magical experience. It is one of the rules of this forum:

If ya dont mind me asking; how do you perform magick with it? Heck are their any sources on spellcasting with this deck?

1 Like

I’ve had this deck for quite awhile now my suggestion to anyone here who is wondering a way to work with them I use Stephanie Connolly’s daemon sigil book sigillum Diaboli I find the readings very accurate and I also anointed some of the cards ( at present ) in my own blood just some ideas to consider as these aren’t your traditional tarot as your all aware these cards have a power to them I’m planning getting another set for other purposes to work with demons through channeling :blush: if you treat these cards right they will treat you right that’s a given I recommended these cards to many fellow satanists or anyone on the left hand path in general enjoy them I know I do :blush:

3 Likes

Brilliant choice my friend :smiling_imp::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

I’ve been interested in this deck for awhile, it couldn’t find resources on how to use it. Thank a very much; friend of mine will be happy to hear this

1 Like

You use traditional tarot layouts if you what but be creative let your imagination carry you to design layouts remember these cards are powerful if you have a pendulum ( make sure you leave your pendulum in salt for 24_ 48 hours to purify it and remove negative energies from it ) then set your ritual space do what you normally do to centre yourself if you can get into a trance brill but the pendulum will be your line of communication with the demonic place the pendulum over each card and respectfully ask the demon whose name is on your card to speak with you :blush: using the pendulum ( make sure if you haven’t done so already ) to train your pendulum ask it to show what yes looks like and what no looks like ( you may know all this already so apologies but the reminder doesn’t hurt does it ? ) enjoy them get to know them I wouldn’t be without mine now they are the only friends can I truly trust to tell me exactly as it is without any bull shit if you know what I mean demons don’t beat about the bush with ppl they tell you what you need to know even if it’s something you don’t like or don’t what to hear demons are ancient Gods respect works both ways :blush: stress less and enjoy them more

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment and click the link below:

handIntro

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

These are some friggin expensive cards

2 Likes

Worth it though you can get them cheaper on Esty :wink::smiling_imp:

I have a regular tarot deck two actually what tarot card is lucifers besides the classic devil card etc…

1 Like

My first thought to this is: he is all the Major Arcana?

I own and use this deck often. The meanings ascribed to most of the cards are extremely short, so I have to read the cards intuitively. I’m currently expanding the card meanings in my own daily work with these cards.

It’s one of my most prized decks, the art is so aesthetically pleasing and it has an air of mystery and magick when I handle them.

1 Like

Has anyone sussed this out yet? @MrDemonology even mentioned it on his YouTube about the deck. I just thought I’d bump this question seeing as it still bugs me and whilst I’m making a micro come back lol. Normal lurking shall be resumed shortly lol.

1 Like

Hello,

It should come with a booklet explaining how to read them.

1 Like