Lucifer's Father

lol, “the lie detector test determined…that was a lie.”

who else remembers that episode lol

1 Like

There seems to be a very heavy Judeo-Christian tint on the perception of Lucifer coming from people on the LHP. Interesting.

4 Likes

In canaanite Yahweh was a God of war and sky, he was said to command the heavenly hosts (his angels) even before he became a monotheistic God. The angels aren’t of the Annunaki, theyre of the heavenly hosts Canaanite Yahweh had. Annunaki are the children of Anu.

3 Likes

Oh that’s super interesting.

1 Like

Hey, check your DM, pretty please.

1 Like

Well this comes Directly from

"I worked with all his masks, i came to understand all Lucifer’s aspects as.

• God Of Aquarian Magick
  • Lord Of The Trident
  • The Light Bringer.
  • The Black Dragon.
  • Bringer Of Fire.
  • Lord Of The Air.
  • Emperor Of The Infernal Empire.
  • Embodiment Of True Light.
  • Embodiment Of True Darkness.
  • The Morning Star.
  • The Evening Star.

Above are just a few of his aspects i then had to work with his other mask.

• Prometheus: the Bringer of Fire
  • Melek Taus: the Peacock Angel
  • Attar: the Son of the Dawn
  • Shemyaza: the Serpent Angel
  • Samael: the Prince of Darkness
  • Lucifuge Rofocale: the Lord of the Night
  • Lugh: the Shining One
  • Shiva: the Lord of the Trident
  • Azazel: the Lord of Transgression
  • Pan: the Horned One
  • Janus: the Keeper of the Gates
  • Loki: The Chaotic One"

There’s so much info from @C.Kendall about Lucifer, as well as E.A. and many authors worldwide.

Your theory is interesting, but in all my workings with him I’ve never come or even remotely seen him fear anything. He’s always at the helm. Always willing and does fight. So I’m respectfully disagreeing with you. Lucifer was an seraphim, archangel but now fallen. This is my opinion.

We’re all entitled to our opinions I wish you good luck on proving your theory.

5 Likes

I find the claims that Lucifer is all those beings to be baseless dribble created only concocted by a very very small few on this particular forum none of those are masks of lucifer.

Melek Taus is a mask of Azazel, Janus is said to be Dionysus and Apollo if they were to assume the form of a single Deity.

This is hardly accurate information. If anything just the usual LHP practitioner who merges every male God into Lucifer and every female Goddess into Lilith. Which none have any base to them and can lead a lot of newbies down a path full of confusion.

Sure everyone is entitled to their opinion but when people go merge crazy and newbies start evoking or invoking entities like Loki thinking it’ll bring Lucifer. That an while yes opinions are fine but the occult isn’t just UPG, it’s also research.

10 Likes

You forgot a part it’s also personal gnosis and experience too. We all have our own unique experiences but there is a common theme in the personality of the deity. :smiley:

Everyone has to find stuff for themselves. But I too am a researcher but imo and believe it was you that said this before? We have to take what is written by human hand with a grain of salt.

3 Likes

That’s why I said it’s not just UPG, it’s also research. There’s no base to Lucifer being all those beings, it’s honestly insulting to shove all those entity’s achievements into Lucifer. The claim of those beings as Lucifer is specifically a BALG author’s pure UPG.

6 Likes

My personal belief is we all (those who are truly serious and put in all the work and time). Have a piece of the big picture. There can be some just wrong information due to pure thought forms and just being lost in ones mind. But I have notice there is no solid right answer. Well have a theme of how for example, Lucifer, is but we all have something different that he gave us. Knowledge etc. Its’s hard to get the point across that the only real information will come right from the deity.

I would recommend the OP to move this to Journal since this is his personal experience and there is just debate on it.

6 Likes

Spaghetti monster is Lucifer :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: :spaghetti:

10 Likes

So can I eat him? I am so so so hungry… I am not a faster…

2 Likes

Sorry I just remembered reading it and linked. Also in this posts comments he explains what he feels are masks…

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/loki-is-a-mask-of-lucifer/19403/5

“I agree with you, I still agree with the masks too, what I mean when I say masks is another persona that these beings use to teach different cultures and peoples.”

(Above is C.Kendalls comment on post)

I also see it’s one of the older posts one from 2017 and the other 2018. I do read and search on many things and gnosis change overtime. That said :v:

2 Likes

Or, the same archetype interpreted (and personalized) by different cultures in somewhat different ways, but still representing the same core?

Gnosis (personal and shared) plus research is always the best way to go imo. Intriguing discussion.

3 Likes

I believe they can take on similar archetypes, even we can do that. However, they are their own individuals, their own family, achievements, goals, interests and so forth. Masks tend to denote they are one individual going by different names which would be really inaccurate.

3 Likes

ME TOO LOL! honestly this whole spirit thing still boggles my mind even though it’s being explained I still kind of don’t get it because there’s even more upon more of stuff thats like “what???!”

2 Likes

That’s why I try to just get my own personal gnosis if not. Like now I get so lost… because it is completely different then what I have.

3 Likes

I’d like to hear your view.

I know gnosis can differ on various practitioners,
please tell us your expieriences.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

Ok, I might write my own post so to not high jack someone else’s. My path with Lucifer started when I was 13, so it might take me a little to write it all.

5 Likes

@Angelb1083 Nice! Can’t wait!

1 Like