Lucifer's Candle - Evocation Ritual

How can I introduce me if I don’t know myself? For the Name I belive that give a name to a person it’s a useless sigil, ergo I don’t use it (look “REN” magic name in ancient egypt culture. I compose music, poems and in magic I’m an expert of PHOSPHENISM and NATUROPHENOLOGY. so. that’s all. deep bow

Post scripta: what part of me I have to introduce? " The five parts of the Egyptian soul were the Ren , the Ba, the Ka, the Sheut, and the Ib. The Ren was the name given to a person at birth. Egyptians believed it was part of a person’s soul and that it would live for as long as that name was spoken or the person remembered.

@Phosphenism_Dungeore bruh just stop making things difficult and introduce yourself.

3 Likes

I say may preferred name (Dungeore Phosphenism), magicks and topics I say, phosphenism and naturophenology. where I need help you can understand, in ALL. where can I provide help? in Naturophenology and phosphenism, as I said. are exercises useful with dungeon synth music so what I have not say about me?

cit.

• Your preferred name and location, however, please do not disclose your address
  • Your preferred magicks and topics of study
  • Particular areas of magick where you need help
  • Particular areas of magick where you can provide help

oh, for location, near the ass hole of the world (fucked vatican), Italy.

I EVER SAY, IT’S THE KEY: As in the Matrix The study participants had to make their way through 21 different mazes, with two choices, ie whether to move forward or down, based on what they felt through the visual stimulation of a phosphene (ie a visual phenomenon whereby the dots lights are perceived as spots or bars of light). To signal in which direction to move, the researchers generated a phosphene through transcranial magnetic stimulation www.ansa.it/scienza/notizie/rubriche/tecnologie/2016/12/10/come-in-matrix-il-cervello-puo-interagire-con-la-realta-virtuale_315989c6-df32-4084-a8ba-66e1170b2617.html

Motherfucker you don’t ask Lucifer kindly to work with you! You present yourself when you are ready to do it! And how you know it is the time? By simply acknowledging that to work with Lu you gotta have the courage and will to.

Don’t get me wrong I am not talking down on you.

Just letting you know that dear ol’ Lu is the personification of everyone’s will to succeed and thrive, to dare get yourself into the creepy and uncharted territory. When you get this unstoppable will to go “that is it, I’m going in with no brakes” then Lu will come to you.

And this is no matter of “will He like me, will he not just laugh and send me away” situation. If he does he does so to tell you need to cover some aspect of your training. While he is a person like any other with his will and thoughts and what not, the stronger your will to overcome? The stronger he’ll work with you. He will approve of that.

The key is to dare.

If you got the sudden idea you can throw on your magician robes and demand an audience with Him right the fuck now, then just maybe you are doing the right thing, as woefully green you might feel that you really are. Because he is that. The moment some unwashed caveman way back then said “this sucks, I want more than pelts and scraps”, He was born, and gave him the nifty idea of spears and traps. The moment some guy a few years down the line went “this sucks, I am tired of walking”, He showed up and gifted that man or woman the cool push cart, animal domestication and all thingies loco-motive.

Be like that angry caveman and slap your own shit on the walls of your perceived life, and He will oblige.

Without fear, only respect at the things you gotta get a grip of first, but with the will to pull through no matter how spooky it gets because, after all, you’re rediscovering (spiritual) chemistry one experiment at the time.

5 Likes

Mate, yer one of the reasons I keep coming back. Sure life gets in its way but whenever I am around I get all these nice and tingling surprises. Guys like you rock.

That said, one thing I’ve “discovered” (because I was amazed at my own bottomless stupidity) is that I couldn’t stare a candle for long enough to see any difference. Maybe my eyes are moe sensitive to, you know, medieval torture or maybe I’m being a big baby; but then I got my sunglasses.

Staring at an open flame wearing sunglasses, you ask? Indoors, no less?

Well you might feel self-conscious if someone were to catch you doing that, but so far doing it with niftly polarized shades has allowed me to keep on trying. I’ve also done it with soldering goggles but I couldn’t see much else.

What do you think of this? Please let me know.

3 Likes

Thanks so much, most wonderful thing to hear :blush:

I totally agree with you in you previous reply about Lucifer. I wanted to say that for a very very long time and share it here, but I just didn’t know how to say approperiatly. Then today I read your reply, was like a wish came true ! I couldn’t agree more. Not only regarding Lucifer, but all spirits.

For the candle evocation, you sure can use shades with it. As long as you can clearly see the part of the flames where spirits appear. Try to not to use too-dark sunglasses. Something that would make you comfortable staring at the flame but at the same time can’t prevent you from seeing, in good detail, the area of manifestation above the wick of the candle.

I think that’s a good idea :+1:

Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Similar technique said Travis Magus on Youtube.
But he mentioned 30 minutes looking at the candle and then 30 minutes looking in the mirror.

I think it may feel similar to any ritual with a candle, but I highly doubt that the technique itself is similar. Could you share the link for that video?

Using a mirror is a classic evocation, and it’s usually done with candles around.

7:41 is where he mentions this technique.
P.S. Sorry for my late reply
No hard feelings :v:
2 Likes

Thanks so much for the video :slight_smile:

He’s using the candle - gazing at the flame - to get you in alpha/trance state, then you use the mirror for scrying. So it’s completely different.

Using the candle to get in trace first is a very good idea from him, but the method itself is a classic mirror scrying. The only similar part is gazing at the candle. And you’ll find that in many rituals and spells.

No hard feelings at all I was just curious to know his method.

Thanks again, appreciated :+1:

2 Likes

You are welcome :facepunch:
All best back at you :eyes:

1 Like

I am glad you are into the just in case, version part of difficulties?

Thank you,

I’m not sure I understand the question well enough to answer,
Would you please explain what you mean?

First time i did this, wasnt calling out any names but i saw a green dragons eye, not that the yeye was green but like a tv station where everything has turned green, the eye left flame and floated around the wall of the room then disappeared into the bedroom next door, freaked the hell out of me as i had just gotten proof of the other side for the first time, made me stop reading left hand stuff and began reading the bible after that lol. I also had a chalice i used for my alter which had green tasteless thick liquid in the bottom of it too after the experience, i licked it lol

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing your very interesting experience! I really love it. Didn’t use the ritual for anything except evocation but now I believe I will experiment more with it. Thank you :smiley:

That flame ritual is a very good an powerful tool used in ritual magic, use it with everything, when you make personal sigils for the little day to day spells, like good luck or make money or meet someone cute, do the sigil, make a little poem/spell and stare at the candle until the sigil and spell is almost permanently stuck to your third eye or forehead. Great way to add a little extra oomph to your magical outpourings onto your self contained microcosmic universe . Thanks for the reminder.

2 Likes

I really enjoy watching travis,he is a good sorcerer and he is teaching a lot of things.
I got only 1 question, do you agree with him that the spirits are internal powers inside your mind and not somewhere outside of you?

1 Like