Luciferian rituals

I am new to all of this, to say the least.

For anyone reading this who has done a Luciferian ritual, or had someone else do one for them, with a specific goal in mind as the end result, or the fulfillment of a “wish” (not sure exactly what words to use), is it common for the end results and/or fulfillment of the person’s desires to occur weeks or even months after the ritual is performed?

For me personally, it has been over 2 weeks, and nothing has “changed” at all. This is my first time having a Luciferian ritual done, or having ever worked with Lucifer at all, in my life.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Yes. There is no set time frame for ritual. It mostly depends on how many variables have to be moved around in order to manifest the results. Some mages are just now reaping the rewards of rituals they performed several years ago, for example.

Wait at least a month at a minimum before deciding the ritual failed. That is usually long enough to notice some movement, though the full result might not manifest until later.

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m wondering if there is any way of finding out, or signs that rituals are manifesting the results, other than the obvious ones, such as things starting to change in one’s situation?

Do those experienced in these types of rituals, whether with Lucifer, Lilith, etc, ever have a way of knowing or finding out whether or not it’s “going to work”, so to speak?
Thanks again.

No. What you are doing right now is doubting the magick, which slows down the manifestation of results. It is known in magick as “lust for result.” Your desperation steals the energy away from the ritual, and feeds it into your worry about the magick not working, creating a feedback loop that causes even more doubt.

You have to let go and trust the spirit will do the job.

3 Likes

There is no fixed time frame for a spell to manifest. No one can tell you exactly when and how, The average time frame that I see in my experiences ranges from 3 days to 3 months. However I have had spells manifest faster and slower than this time frame, it is impossible to tell exactly.

It depends on the blockages and obstacles present in your situation that may cause delays. External factors have a direct effect on the spiritual work. The manifestation of a spell also depends on your own beliefs and current mental and emotional state. Scepticism, impatience and frustrations create energy blockages themselves. There is no way of knowing for sure. It is important that you have patience, you have handed over your control of the situation to the spirit world and therefore it is no longer on your terms when and how your work will manifest.

2 Likes

Update: Last night, for the first time, I had a strange and rather unpleasant dream regarding the target of my Luciferian ritual that was casted almost a month ago. I hired someone to do it. The ritual is meant to create a specific “revenge” scenario against a man who betrayed me, went from my best friend to my (mortal?) enemy within a matter of 3 days for no logical reason, and did a couple things with the intention of ruining my life (for reasons still unknown to me unfortunately).

In the dream, I called the target on the phone, he answered,he knew it was me. but he did not even say “hello” when answering. He didn’t speak at all, just stayed on the phone in dead silence, in an extremely creepy way. Then I became terrified of him, and hung up.

The “second half” of the dream was entirely different. It was me yelling and getting very angry at a close family member, a close loved one. I woke up feeling just awful. The dream was so real.

Would anyone be able to tell me what this might mean, as far as the ritual is concerned, if anything? Thank you.

I had a spell manifesting 13 years later. But when it manifested it really did.
It was to make someone to see the wrong in their ways. I was still a wicca haha
He is a better person now and has apologised to me and I forgave him… Nice result :ok_hand:

You can do a divination before hand or better a series of divinations around the overall goal, whether this is something that Lucifer and other entities would be inclined to participate in, if this is the best use of time in order to advance the Great Work, etc.