Lucifera and Lilith

I came across a website last night that talked about Lucifera (is this actually Hecate?) being the Black Shekinah Elohim and supreme ruler of Hell… and that Lucifera has declared war on Lilith because of her rebellion from her oversight of the Lower Realms of Hell? From what I could understand, this website seems to make Lilith the enemy in everything and I just don’t understand how that could be correct!

Is there any truth to this?

2 Likes

seems like fan fiction to me, just ask Lilith or Lucifer if they´re enemies (hint: they´re not)

4 Likes

Sounds like the BS Vampire Ashram spews to sell his books and overpriced invisible air. I’ve definitely seen this website before and trust me when I say it’s best to just stay away. It’s no different than when Christian’s turned the Horned God into “satan” to make him look bad. It’s just a joke that’s better left ignored.

1 Like

Looks like a typo of Lucifer.

And no, he and Lilith get along.

1 Like

You are correct… i wanted to post the link here but didn’t think it was allowed but once I read further into the website I saw that name Vampire Ashram. I had never heard of him or any of this before. I am still so new to all of this myself.

I am so glad tot know that this is all BS. I have always been drawn to Lilith myself and have never seen any other website bash her like this, so I just had to ask.

1 Like

No it is Lucifera. Some think of her as a female aspect of him though.

2 Likes

Diana Lucifera is a Roman Goddess. Moon goddess. Lucifera and Lucifer -mean light bringer. The female aspect of Lucifer is lunar in nature.

3 Likes

That is true. That’s how I saw it myself when I looked at vampire ashram. Though some people call Lucifera the female aspect of lucifer. I have never spoken to the company so I would not know

2 Likes

I know star trek had an episode where Bones said there are always a definite aspect of male/female of beings and their association but seems to me they can be either, neither, or both. Most living beings need conduit connections and ways to replicate. Spirits seem to be beyond that. I couldn’t say for sure but presenting themselves to any individual may be more the preference of that individual than truth.

3 Likes

Lol I almost got some stuff from there I am glad I saw this. :joy::joy::joy: Holy shit that was close. Well Satania it is then. Thanks for pointing out the truth. Btw kinda off topic here but, do you know of any other places that are legit where I can buy spirits? Would you say Satan and Sons are legit?

1 Like

@Kadaj_Xanatos Satan and Sons are for sure legit and well worth the money. Plus their customer service is amazing, answered all of my questions no matter how many I had. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@LunaMoon Sweet! Also damn :sweat_smile: haha. That means I need to ask a Phantom to forgive me for neglecting her and now alot of things are starting to make sense :grimacing: Long story short I’ve got some work to do. I hope I didn’t lose her. I got a spirit from there (Satan and Sons) last year and I kinda failed to complete binding ritual. Hopefully she still wants to work with me. Sorry for getting off topic btw. Anyways thanks for confirming. I appreciate it :+1:

1 Like

Can confrim everything from there is BS, and the beings on there are just thoughtforms or astral parasites. They even claim they are reptilians apart of a massive galatic empire fighting the greys (yes the alien greys). Its absolutely laughable the crap they come up with.

My advice stay clear of it, its all fabricated nonsense, a scam basically.

Also Goddess Lilith bows to no one.

The “goddess” Lucifera isnt a real deity either being but an eggrigore parasite and in no way related to Lucifer.

Lucifera is an epithet that is from Aradian Italian mythology shes basically Diana/Artemis & Herodias/Lilith conflated together. Together with Apollo/Lucifer. They took the Greek/Roman story & Judeo/Christian story one and smushed them together.

So in reality they wouldn’t be enemies because in this instance they represent eachother.