Lucifer

How do you interpret the myth of the “fall of Lucifer”?

I interpret it more as Light perfected into a certain form coming into manifestation. The Beauty of Light (Lucifer) can first be thought of as a proper srt of information/energy (Source), then as it spills down the kabbalistic Tree of Self and the world around one it takes on various tangible manifestations. I pretty much see it as a Creation Story…everything else extra is just mankind influencing the works.

2 Likes

As bullshit.

Legend is extremely susceptible to corruption on this plane, to the point of it being almost entirely invalid as a source of truth. Some pantheons are less corrupted than others, granted, but the christian pantheon and all of its legends are, as taken at face value, 100% corrupted bullshit.

My opinion to back up my claim, take it for what it is:

Lucifer never “fell”, because Lucifer was never in service to a pervasive psychic virus as that which we call “yahweh” to begin with. yahweh isnt even a real deity; it is something entirely different it seems to me. It would like you to think it supreme, but nothing could be further from the truth. It is corruption embodied, and will twist and pervert anything and everything towards its own end.

Nothing is sacred to it, except that all should come under its influence and ultimately resign themselves to it as an eternal mindless drone.

So I interpret the myth of the fall of Lucifer as a fabrication. A story, like tulpa Jesus, both with the purpose of the prior paragraph above.

Is Lucifer real? Surely. But his “fall”? A story designed to corrupt.

1 Like

It’s a colorful story that’s used by the RHP to make people feel guilty over being prideful.

But it was necessary if you believe in such a thing. Satan (Adversary, both Male and Female) completed the fall when he got Adam and Eve to eat the forbidden fruit. In some texts it is said that the Garden of Eden was in the astral plane. Once they gained the knowledge of Good and Evil they were kicked out of the astral into the physical plane.

Without the knowledge of good and evil, we wouldn’t understand the difference between pain and pleasure, love and hate, and all of those exciting feelings that make the human experience so special.

Satan gave that to us through his fall. So I guess he’s a pretty thoughtful guy by helping us to understand those things. Don’t we all Loove Satan? I do because life is awesome!! :wink:

1 Like

I suggest getting a copy of Lucifer Princeps, it is an amazing read and well worth the money.

read the book of Enoch it gives a clear version

hit shows that he rrefused to be a servant to humans he will work with us but refused to be a servant to us

Where does Lucifer originate from ? Where did the Bible get his name?

Prophetic poetic descriptions of the Kings of Babylon and Tyre. They have nothing to do with spiritual realities.

The only actual “fall” of Satan is in the Gospels, after Jesus sends out seventy disciples, he says that he saw “Satan fall like lightning from heaven.” Because Jesus is establishing the kingdom of God and all that dohickey.

Look at The Lucifer Principle by Howard Bloom.

The way the ‘Fall’ could be interpreted is that Satan/Yin, Lucifer/Yang aka Dragon/Serpent/Kundalini was cast down to earth (muladhara) which resides coiled in the root chakra on the tree of life. Eve/Shakti is waiting to be tempted and reunited with Adam/Shiva knowing good and evil in the garden of Eden. The goal is to know how to arouse and tame the serpent (not to slay the dragon), but learn how to Ride the Dragon.

Shiva/Shakti, Adam/Eve, Fire/Water, Sun/Moon, Light/Dark…

Notice the Dual Kundalini Serpents Lucifer/Satan on the Spinal Column

[quote=“Gho5ty”]I don’t really agree entirely with this video but maybe some of us can learn something from these bible story interpretations and the Fallen Serpent aka Lucifer/Satan.

! No longer available[/quote]
The links missing

[quote=“Gho5ty, post:11, topic:8471”]The way the ‘Fall’ could be interpreted is that Satan/Yin, Lucifer/Yang aka Dragon/Serpent/Kundalini was cast down to earth (muladhara) which resides coiled in the root chakra on the tree of life. Eve/Shakti is waiting to be tempted and reunited with Adam/Shiva knowing good and evil in the garden of Eden. The goal is to know how to arouse and tame the serpent (not to slay the dragon), but learn how to Ride the Dragon.

Shiva/Shakti, Adam/Eve, Fire/Water, Sun/Moon, Light/Dark…

Notice the Dual Kundalini Serpents Lucifer/Satan on the Spinal Column

[/quote]

I’ve always saw the dual serpent caduceus to be Jesus and the Serpent of the Garden (which isn’t Satan, go ahead and look in Genesis 3 and see if the Serpent is ever called Satan.) Because Jesus connects his crucifixion with the image of a serpent.

Yes, Serpent on the Cross becomes Jesus on the Cross

“Lucifer represents the individual intellect and will which rebels against the domination of Nature and attempts to maintain itself contrary to natural impulse. Lucifer, in the form of Venus, is the morning star spoken of in Revelation, which is to be given to those who overcome the world.”

• Manly P. Hall

[quote=“Gho5ty, post:14, topic:8471”]Yes, Serpent on the Cross becomes Jesus on the Cross

“Lucifer represents the individual intellect and will which rebels against the domination of Nature and attempts to maintain itself contrary to natural impulse. Lucifer, in the form of Venus, is the morning star spoken of in Revelation, which is to be given to those who overcome the world.”

• Manly P. Hall[/quote]

Relevant scripture passages in Revelation:

Revelation 2:26-28, “26 And the overcoming one and the one keeping my works until the end, I will give to him authority over the nations. 27 And he will shepherd them with a rod of iron, as the vessels of the potter are broken into pieces. Even as I also have received from my father. 28 And I will give to him the morning star.”

Revelation 22:16, “16 I, Iesous [Jesus], have sent my angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I AM the root and the offspring of Dauid [David], the bright morning star.”

So, here’s my beef with people using Lucifer like the name of an entity, because they back read into the bible where lucifer is in fact not an individual, but sort of a nickname.

So, we have in Isaiah 14 a nickname for the King of Babylon, this in Hebrew is הֵילֵ֣ל בֶּן־שָׁ֑חַר [Helel ben Shachar] Helel means shinning or bearing light, it’s an adjective; ben means son (or child, descendant, etc.); and Shachar is the Ugaritic god of the dawn, his name means dawn or morning.

So, if we put it all together we get, Shinning one, son of the morning (or son of Shachar). In the Septuagint, when the Hebrew is translated into Greek it is turned into ἑωσφόρος [heosphoros] which just means shinning one.

It isn’t until the 4th Century AD that St. Jerome wrote the Vulgate, which translated the Hebrew into Latin. And we got lucifer, which is a reference to the planet Venus, as Manly P. Hall pointed out. But, still not an individual entity, still a nickname for the King of Babylon. And in Revelation, now the morning star is a nickname for Jesus.

Anachronisms make the historian in me rage.

[quote=“Dragon Crow, post:12, topic:8471”][quote=“Gho5ty”]I don’t really agree entirely with this video but maybe some of us can learn something from these bible story interpretations and the Fallen Serpent aka Lucifer/Satan.

! No longer available[/quote]
The links missing[/quote]
I removed the video because I thought it was somewhat inappropriate since it kind of goes off topic to the subject matter. But for further research look into the Gnostic interpretations of Lucifer and the Tree of Life/Knowledge.