Lucifer

Hello everyone

So with the majority of people in my belief satan, Lucifer, Azazel are seen as the opposite of everything. Yet, there are certain points of view that bring me to a neutral position in a way. I walk the right hand path, but as I’m trying to educate and grow spiritually something happened the other night while studying Lucifer. I get of the car and just so happen to look up and within seconds I see a falling star. I find it humorous and trying to shove it off as mere coincidence, yet curiousity has me wondering. Has anyone else had a similar occurrence with any spirit and proceeded to find out whether through evocation or invocation? If so what was your experience? Thanks You in advance

4 Likes

Most likely not a coincidence. When I started to work with Lucifer he did that exact thing to me all the time, even during the day. He then ripped open my third eye and told me it wasn’t time for me to work with him, but I needed to work with Ba’al. He is very patient, and willing to let you work at your pace, he is always there for you.

3 Likes

@CrypticAce54 It’s just interesting to me, because when it happened there was this energy of what felt like “light” for less than seven seconds then it was back to reality. Then a while back when I called out to YHWH I felt this burst of energy but way stronger and it was as if I was levitating. It feels as if something is trying to make itself known, “third eye” maybe? Your thoughts

1 Like

Both Lucifer and YHWH together have come to me at the same time and I noticed that Lucifer felt brighter that YHWH. And the only reason you felt the stronger burst of energy when you called out to YHWH is because you have a connection with him, and you can feel him easier than any other entity. And of course Lucifer wants you to notice him and have a relationship with him, he’s just very patient about it. And if he wants you to see him then he will open your third eye just enough to see him.

3 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind for sure, one last question mate, after you’ve connected to Lucifer or Ba’al did you ever feel a piercing headache?

1 Like

To the original question, yes falling stars in my opinion were normal things when I was first being drawn to Lucifer. Expect phenomena with him. And to you’re other question, the first time I did an invocation to Lucifer the energy was so intense it felt like my body and the atmosphere around me was vibrating almost to the point of disintegrating and becoming one with the energy. But at any rate, his energy is so intense that to someone that has never invoked him or is new to magick might have headaches or lite pressure in the morning. I did the first. Felt like a hangover from alcohol.

2 Likes

Only once and that was the very first time I evoked Lucifer, after that I never had one again.

2 Likes

Funny you mention this! Just last night I was meditating and got the urge to be outside and call Lucifer! I thought the sky would help in getting into trance! I couldn’t see any stars when I started and the sky was cloudy! But then felt a pressure pushing my body and the stars appeared! I was fascinated with the brightest one and could swear it had wings and flopping them!

2 Likes

That’s very interesting! Do you know if the “star” you were looking at was actually a star or was it the planet Venus? If it was Venus that would be even more amazing. Regardless, that’s definitely Lucifer.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I have no idea! But I said to Lucifer “do you shine that bright?” And that’s when the wings started to move! It felt like I am hallucinating seeing it flys around!

1 Like

There are no coincidences. After years of working with spirits and practicing magic, I can tell you for sure.

As for similar experiences, a lot I guess…
I can share one with King Paimon:

I was once having an arguement with a guy I used to call “my friend”. Things got really heated up and we stopped talking. Back then, it was easy for rage to overcome me and I asked King Paimon to do something about it. A few days later, I learned that the guy’s house got flooded…it was kinda funny.

I had some experiences with Lucifer too and a lot of others with King Paimon. You can also learn a lot of things like that from many members here! I mean, King Paimon, Lucifer and the others kings have a really good relationship with the forum.

3 Likes