Lucifer

So I’ve been missing him a bit because I haven’t had much contact with him. Mostly been my fault, due to depression and other things. But I think I know why hes been so absent and it’s because a lot of people are wanting to make pacts with him suddenly. He had confirmed it to me when I had thought of it. (I think at least)

Has anyone else gotten this from his within the last week? Obviously I know he’ll still work with me when I need it but I just was wondering if he’s been busy for anyone else as well. I have no issues with it. Just curious and thought I’d ask.

8 Likes

I evoked him yesterday and he seemed in a rush, he talked quickly and closed the ritual asap

3 Likes

Yes this seems to be the case…
I only know this because I too wanted a pact but came to a realization that I don’t need to do that,
Lucifer him self even told me this. Due to the simple fact that I was created through him so im stuck whether or not I make a pact, his energy is always with me.

2 Likes

But alot of people are starting to pop out of there shells and approach Lucifer leaving him a bit busy. He also talks through me to a certain degree. So :blush:

1 Like

Yea same happened here, even tho he came fast and seemed in a rush, like “here I am but lets make this brief” :joy: Oh well :joy:

2 Likes

I figured he was beyond time and could visit us all simultaneously easier than that, but who knows. I’m still learning things about them.

2 Likes

This does not mean he can’t still be busy… and have certain matters to attend to at times.
Sometimes things need a bit more attention than others.

1 Like

Well there is our version of time, and there’s theirs. I don’t know how interconnected the different dimensional times are. This is meta discussion for an expert who’s done a lot of thinking/channeling about this.

I will say though, that I get a feeling they move much faster than we do. With talking and living, and that they must slow down to interact with us. Whereas humans who die and go to the RHP side and become our relative spirit guides or whatnot think that we age and move faster. An interesting phenomenon.

1 Like

Alright. :slight_smile: seems my feelings were right then. I kept feeling bad the past week for not working with him but as soon as the feeling struck I felt like he was saying “dont worry about it. Take care of yourself right now.”

@Encore19 well if there is 7.5 billion humans even 1 million humans working with him is a lot. The more that work with him the busier he will be regardless of powers. It’s still 1 Lucifer split between all these people. He does a really great job and I have trouble wrapping my head around it all. But he still can definitely be busy as all heck.

7 Likes

I guess he has a lot to do! I mean, things get really busy these days. Idk why, but it feels busy indeed.

2 Likes

It really does. Even in the past 3 days I’ve been having random bursts of dizziness that I know have nothing to do with my health. Also it seems that everywhere is growing tired of the current sjw issues. More and more and leaving christianity and returning to the old ways. Maybe these past few years that have been bad finally rolled up its steep hill and now that 2019 is around the corner the ball is going to start taking the easy journey back down.

Things do seem to change heavily every 10 years…

3 Likes

His responsibility is much bigger then we can inmagine that’s why he does his thing and goes on. Remember one thing if you really need him he is there.

Sometimes so fast that we bearly notice it.

4 Likes

@Kaya beside the ritual i gave you i have a self healing ritual too. These are Angels i have become closer with these days. You just replace the money invocation with the healing invocation.

Very good to hear that you feel better.

2 Likes

That would be very helpful. :slight_smile: I have been feeling more myself since you sent me the last help and I’d be very happy to learn more from you.

1 Like

Hah, thanks for the feedback. I had to start somewhere too and here are great people that help :slight_smile: . On a YouTube channel i was thought the rituals. Unfortunately it’s offline.
I’m talking to that guy now see if we can make something new. And a lot I got from the books :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When I start getting my money back in order I want to get some books on various things to help me out. You know, when I first moved away from my parents 3 years ago, it was like the new house sucked the will to have religion right out of me. And now that I’m into it again I feel so much stronger and honestly more sane and grounded now. I missed doing all of this.

2 Likes

The ideas in this thread are sort of funny seeming to me, that Lucifer is too busy due to call volume.

3 Likes

He did tell me he has been busy the last couple months.

6 Likes

Same here. He’s been absent for a few months now but on the occasion that he does come, he’s in a rush.

It’ll be a quick talk, a reminder that he’s busy then he’ll say his “I’ll see you when I have time.” and poof, gone.

Poor guy needs a vacation of his own sometime. Just where he can kick back, put his feet up and relax.

7 Likes