Lucifer

i found out what its about but i cannot say, not yet.

1 Like

Sometimes that is more than enough

2 Likes

Lucifer likes frankincense… and yeah don’t be afraid. And you really dont need to be because Lucifer is so understanding, patient, kind…

7 Likes

Thank you for you kind words your grace :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Be honest and respectful. That’s about all I have needed.

2 Likes

Don’t be demanding.

2 Likes

i love lucifer
my heart beats when i hear his name

3 Likes

i spoke with him a bit. its quite personal and really big. i will write down my experience on forum after its done probably he told me to start working with himafter i get beack from my trip to srilanka so i ll keep you posted in march.

2 Likes

Jake. I want to work with Lucifer aswell, but my 3rd eye isn’t open and i cant feel see or speak to spirrits. How do i go from here? If it isn’t to much to ask can you ask Lucifer a question for me? I would really appreciate it, but i would also underatand if you are to busy. Kind Regards

1 Like

im not close to him yet so i rather not do it. im sure other members with more experience will be happy to do it. if you want to open your third eye work with mepsitahl she works wonders for that.

1 Like

Thank you! I wil give it a shot

I started from the right hand path perspective i wanted to heal diseases. After a while i just kinda got into it shifted to the left hand path destroyed my enemies and achieved everything i wanted at the time. Now i am working on some personal areas and will center more around ascend and general improvement in life. Wealth and sex are very importand on this path.

I ha e noticed some trolls here. They might be the same person. He kinda feels like a former friend i ll do some divination and if its him he is getting his ass cursed.

1 Like

Fallse alarm its not him :slight_smile:

Not 4 some time now i cant give you one today because i have problems at home and am gwtting drunk as we speak if its urgent i ll give you one as soon as im able if neccesary :slight_smile:

No problem i ll probably give you one tommorow today i am nkt able to.

Awww

I have had a feeling for over a year now that he has had a presence in my life, and possibly working in some way to how it has unfolded to get me here.

Now that I have shown more interest in making formal contact, I find myself intensely protective of him. I genuinely offends me when he is maligned or spoken of in a less than cordial manner, much like I feel for my Norse Gods and Goddesses as I am an Odinist.

I can feel his is strong and really a light, compassionate and kind and his energy is breath taking and strong but feels physically good.
I would like to chat about him if you are ok with it, you may PM me… looking for a " mentor" of sorts about him, but no hand holding is needed if that makes sense :slight_smile: lol…

1 Like

@julia23380. Please introduce yourself as you were previously prompted to do. It is a rule of this forum and failure to do so can result in suspension of your account.

A post was split to a new topic: New member intro