Lucifer

Hello. A couple of days back i was offering free readings and the response was enormous. I ve done more readings that i can count and the feed back i received was highly positive. I chatted with one of the users who was in close contact with Lucifer and he gave me some advice and told me that His infernal majesty thinks favorably of me. Well when i was at the beggining of my path Lucifer contacted me and told me to voke him when ready. The time is now but i feel this is much bigger than i think or anticipate. Do you have any advice, suggestions or tips for me before i do this?
thank you in advance.

12 Likes

Don’t be afraid.

5 Likes

Well I for one can’t say enough good things about him. I love him SO much. I never expected someone of his reputation or stature to be kind and caring and actually seek out ways to fix things for me.

Don’t be afraid, but respect him. He’s a bit of a fancy pants so offer a good wine and nice chocolate. Play some classical music for him.

Be specific in your petition . I can’t stress this part enough- he does NOT like sugar coating or play on words. He doesn’t want you to feel inferior or ashamed. Tell him the truth .

20 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lucifer helps people reach their true selves, that is why it’s always bigger than we expect.

3 Likes

@Jake, I advise you to evoke him. It will take time to learn him and see what he has in his mind for you. He will test people (I’m not sure if he test you). I think it had to do with my past (dogma and so on). But on the other hand he is there to protect so no worries at all. I hope you will post your experience, because I am starting to work with him to. For me as a beginner I need to learn a lot, but I’m going the right direction so I really bless you in your workings!

4 Likes

Thank you all i appreciate your insight. I think i will ask him prior to evication what he wants. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He also seems to work very quickly. Within minutes after evocation I had answers to my questions beginning to pop up.

3 Likes

I some of the same things happen to me but, he dont fix my shit. He dont tell me how to fix my shit but offers direction.

1 Like

i found out what its about but i cannot say, not yet.

1 Like

Sometimes that is more than enough

2 Likes

Lucifer likes frankincense… and yeah don’t be afraid. And you really dont need to be because Lucifer is so understanding, patient, kind…

7 Likes

Thank you for you kind words your grace :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Be honest and respectful. That’s about all I have needed.

2 Likes

Don’t be demanding.

2 Likes

i love lucifer
my heart beats when i hear his name

3 Likes

i spoke with him a bit. its quite personal and really big. i will write down my experience on forum after its done probably he told me to start working with himafter i get beack from my trip to srilanka so i ll keep you posted in march.

2 Likes

Jake. I want to work with Lucifer aswell, but my 3rd eye isn’t open and i cant feel see or speak to spirrits. How do i go from here? If it isn’t to much to ask can you ask Lucifer a question for me? I would really appreciate it, but i would also underatand if you are to busy. Kind Regards

1 Like

im not close to him yet so i rather not do it. im sure other members with more experience will be happy to do it. if you want to open your third eye work with mepsitahl she works wonders for that.

1 Like

Thank you! I wil give it a shot