Lucifer

Has anyone ever experinced Lucifer change into a massive beast/wolf like creature?
I did something stupid yesterday, i was smoking weed and i was stoned as you can imagine ( not something im proud of, in the process of quiting!)
So basicly i had a spirit come through to me i felt it was an ancestor but when im stoned im just like a melted carrot, so i go ahead and decide to get it to do some work for me. When im high i make stupid decisions! I have a altar that is for Lucifer well its my only Altar.
She (spirit) says to take lucifers stuff down and feed her. So i did boyyyy that was a mistake, couple of hours later Lucifer comes into the room shit he was pissed!!! I just felt his whole persona change he was like wolf about to rip my head off. He made it clear to me what was wrong!

1 Like

@anon71944201 And that’s why I say to never offend Spirits. As for the manifestation, I am not too surprised. Most Spirits can take on multiple forms to suit the need.

1 Like

I guess when Lucifer is your head spirit, its a good idea to dedicate an altar just for him only?

@anon71944201 Not necessarily. How you set up your altar really depends on your Path and personal preference. It’s very bad practice to retract offerings though.

1 Like

Yes @TheStorm lesson learnt!

1 Like

What things were/are on your alter? How is it set up?

Rule: Don’t EVER mess up with entities when stoned like that. If you cannot control yourself that is definitely not the time for any kind of practice. Else, he may have done you a favour. The unknown spirit might have given you a very hard time.