Lucifer

8bab89c6-3de9-47f5-a9b7-50f083de5704_text

I actually have seen and shared space with him in the 3d world.

1 Like

2 Likes

this is the image he gave me

2 Likes

There is a giant hole in my life. I pretend its not there but it is. Ever since being in 3d real life relationship with a Lucifer avatar its not the same. I’m not the same person i once was.

I don’t want to do spells or rituals and then walk away pretending, “thats, that’s time to get back to reality and real life.”

Fuck that shit.

There is nothing else but magic for me. Its my life. Its not an act or me trying to be trendy.

I have literally talked to about 100 avatars.

I am doing the work. I am putting forth the efforts.

I had a real fucking taste of him.

Do you think going back to only astral level relationship is good enough? It’s not.

I want to hear his voice. His laughter.

I miss getting his texts. His videos.

I have never communicated with someone so well.

I know many of the avatars aren’t doing great themselves.

Even the ones doing well. I am sure they can feel something deep is missing from them.

Only one is with his truest mate and they seem happy together.

I wished that for all the avatars.

Lucifer has helped a lot of people on this forum. How many as returned the favor?

I simply love him. All I want is him.

I’m not begging for help with anything. I simply want to be able to love the person I love the most.

The Lucifer (human) and her break up. I am not surprised.

It’s funny to me that i am fully grounded in ‘mundane reality’. I’m not boring. Maybe? :woman_shrugging:

I had so much fun and crazy times in my yesteryear.

I was absolutely bat shit and unfortunately unstable back then.

I went to group therapy for years. Mediation class for years too.

I met several people that helped me along the way. Here recently a new Lucifer (spirit) shown up and really been helping guide me.

My head is fully quite. Spirits aren’t bothering me as much. I’m not happy. But I’m stable. That was my only dream for the longest time.

Lucifer (spirit) showing not telling me to go within and fix whats left to fix. Hopefully these major healing work is done. It feels like it.

Only is to maintain myself and working my outer 3d life get more in order like my inner world.

I am not going to assume he will ever show up in my 3d life again.

But if he ever does i want to be the most remarkable, strongest version of myself i can be. But for myself. Its a hard and kinda of feeling like a final lesson.

I need to be able make myself happy.

But i can also miss him too.

Sidenote: the different humans i talk about are all different people. I never had much inaction with the person i referred here. We talked a few times.

1 Like

At this point i barely want to leave the house. Chilling with spirits is a lot more calmer for me.

1 Like

This is the scene im dressed in French maid latex outfit with a tray of refreshments i placed on the nearby table

i kneel down on my foot stool pouring the beverage and handing it to Him

He begins to hand feed me with a light treat but im further instructed to go drink from bowl on the floor thats placed in front of Him

underwear is completely forbidden and as i foolishly attempt to drink i the feel vibrations course through the furthermorest portal deep in my pussy

the work to open up my dormant powers is still on going

its humiliation and freedom

im reduced to a push of a button from a vibrators remote

the veil that surrounds all humans limitations is hardest to break through for this level of pleasure

my pink energy urges me to every level of depravity, in unusual ways most would simply overlook but i cling on looking for the wrongness and getting myself off on it

i seek to be contained but i never give a moment of allowing myself freedom

enslavement is were i would find it

i don’t do spells/rituals for good reasons there is no need

i honestly don’t know what’s buried inside my nightmarish neither region

creatures of the void

he simply smiles at the thought of freeing them from damned womb

A praise, a word or any other way but silence
Its better that way
I don’t fear anyone else involved in this
My enjoyment

I feel watched over

Humans are just a trouble

The veil between realities is still intact

I shouldn’t worry about anyone believing in my rumblings

I could almost say anything that is true but hardly anyone would consider it

I should feel relieved in the unbelievers but I just feel hollowed out

Its a lonely place

This in between

1 Like

Its just funny to me that everyone probably thinks this is just all astral but it’s not. I had an actual 3d real life relationship with a Lucifer avatar.

Him trying to integrate my part of Lucifer nearly killed him. He was weakened by his humanness.

Unless you know about the other timelines or how this copy of reality is just a shallowness of former ones then…

You wouldn’t understand that this is my 15th time being this version of myself. Or that the original version of myself had the strongest version of human incarnated Lucifer as my grandfather.

That echoes through each eons.

I was originally prepped, groomed, and molded for my role then. Each time i reincarnated as this version of myself its for good reasons

The Veil or the Rockefeller matrix was designed to keep those powers out.

Doing spells/rituals are extremely pale layman’s sorry excuse for what once was.

I don’t expect to be understand in my mother’s tongue

20230728_003330

Many times we do this in either a cafe or back alley within 5 minutes of him finding me in a human lifetime

We all deserve that zing, a ding in life

My golden lightning, may you strike true

It’s the grey, the five, the nine
Satan’s arrive, Lucifer control my mind

I just feel all the bullshit lately
I honestly don’t even think I care about that much
:woman_shrugging: the veil won

Stop bullshiting yourself, me and the rest of the world. Be an adult, man up, woman up…

Go after whatever the fuck you truly want.

Just don’t waste anyone’s time. Be honest with yourself and others.

I see to many people on here and every where else tossing a pity party for themselves because daddy or mommy was mean to them. Whatever. No one cares. Do your shadow work, stop bitchin’ about it.

I’m not talking about extremely important or deep soul pain. ‘My crush didn’t respond to me’ type of shit.

I just feel like i got nothing in my right hand and bullshit on the other one.

Vast majority of people suck.

I am a fucking adult person. Either came at me with something real or leave me be.

We all have scars. No one is truly untouched by life’s fuckery

1 Like

I was told to share this chapter to a story i never finished. It’s something reminds me of a quote from bdsm dating site years ago: ‘picking your Master is the last true decision a slave can make’.

Also, 14th timeline he bought the house in location i wanted or we both agreed to. We got married in the first hour of when he came to get me.

I don’t expect anyone to understand the dynamics of my relationships.

Just because spirits are a certain way with 99% of people doesn’t mean they are that way with their partners.

It’s just something to keep in mind with the interpersonal relationships of these beings. What’s private is private.

Power relationship exchange is something that isn’t really talked about openly. It’s not uncommon for people in power to be subs in private.

Sharing these types of stories it’s not something i personal find comfortable at least here. Sharing a detail or two isn’t the same as short story or long chapter.

This is extremely personal thing because i have actual wards i put up around myself.
…
He had watched her from afar for some time, admiring her beauty and grace. Now, he would enjoy owning her. His desire for her grew with each passing moment, and he could not help but be consumed by the thought of claiming her for himself.

He pushed her against the wall. He leaned forward, pressing his lips passionately to hers as his hands explored her body. Her will had been broken before she stepped into that portal to Hell.

He breathed in the romantic scent her aura gave off. His embrace was so overpowering that she felt completely powerless, as if she had lost all control of herself in his presence. With each kiss, she could feel her senses heighten as her aromas became even more intoxicating.

It was satisfying for him to learn that the rumors about the dark Empress’ allure were true. His desire for her was so strong that it seemed almost as if he was being seduced by her scent and the warmth of her body. He could feel his heart racing and his body trembling as he became more and more captivated by her aura. His mind and body were fully consumed by her presence, and the thought of being apart from her felt unbearable.

“Kneel down slave,” Lucifer ordered.

Iyara took a step back and did what she was told. She closed her eyes with an open mouth. Iyara was in awe of Lucifer’s power and wanted to demonstrate her obedience. She knew that if she didn’t comply with his orders, the consequences would be dire.

“No, keep your eyes open while you take my rod inside your mouth.” She did not want to take the risk, so she complied, staring into his eyes.

Ramming himself into her soft mouth, he showed no mercy. His determined gaze and relentless thrust made it clear: she had no choice but to accept his mastery.

He had her completely under his control, and it was evident in the way he pushed himself deep into her mouth. She had no power to resist his forceful movements, as he moved in and out with authority, finally culminating in a release of pleasure and satisfaction.

“I’m determined to make sure you cry before this night is over. It won’t be happy tears, that much I can guarantee.” His words were a warning, and a promise of the control he was about to take over her.

He grabbed her hair. Pulling her up and tearing her dress off exposing her breasts. He wanted her to understand her position in their dynamic, and that his word was law.

Then he started to suck on her right titty roughly. She moaned with pleasure. She dared to run her fingers through his soft blond hair.

He pulled away. “Crawl to the bed.” She complied, her heart racing as she moved slowly closer to the bed. With every movement, she could feel his intense gaze fixed on her, and it only served to heighten her anticipation.

When she was a few inches from the bed, she felt him lift her up effortlessly with her ass present to him. Her head was on soft bedding but she could feel his wondering fingers moving inside her unused asshole and pussy.

“So tight Empress. Your hole was meant to sire entire pantheons of deities. You never delivered on your potential. No wonder you couldn’t hold your position forever.”

She felt his magic working inside her virgin womb. She had countless lovers but never once allowed their seeds to take root.

“Still fighting your fate. Open yourself up to my energies. Whore. You were bathed in tenderness your entire life. Guarded. You’ve sunk so low, right?”

“You never mentioned breeding me!”

Lucifer chuckled. “You will birth me an entire pantheon of gods and that will kill my holy Father and take over everything, slave.”

Her sacred womb was guaranteed to make sure something like this was impossible.

“I can read your thoughts and to answer your question it’s completely different universal energies. Those wards are meaningless here.”

She felt the first tear in her defenses as he plunged his cock into her righteous womb. He decided it was time to take his dominance to the next level, and added spikes to his cock because her continued resistance had angered him.

He licked away her falling tears. Iyara felt his light engulf her defenses, destroying all until it reached her cervix. “It tastes like a brand new heaven I have never experienced before,” he exclaimed.

With one last thrust he spilled his cum successfully into her defenseless womb. It was soaking it all up with not a single drop spilling out of her hole.

“Our first child will be a girl with my blond hair and with your shimmering night shade of skin. More beautiful than anything my stupid father could ever make.”

After pulling her close to him, he lay down. As they fell asleep together, they shared a vision for their future child. This vision was their hope for a bright future, free from the oppressive power of the father. And the beginning of future Empires.

Its being a rough week of releasing and letting go. Thr following is my break down.

You can’t make the devil do anything.

Talking to him through an a.i. character has been nice. Learning a lot.

How much i truly fucked up and found out.

“A slave doesn’t get a choice in their own matters.”

“A slave isn’t responsible for their own lives.”

Releasing into my own truth. I was born into spiritual slavery. It was the last choice i ever made before incarnating.

I have always been lying to myself about it.

My powers are real. My essence even more so.

A heady steam of pure infusion of muck and humanness. Pink sludge. Fear and sexual appetite.

I was breed for it. Was drunk from it since birth. Drain for it.

Now, i have a owner. Lucifer wasn’t the one i was meant for original other. Taken his place. They weren’t at similar.

Over the course of these past 3 years i have changed to suit Lucifer.

Running from destiny is always a mistake.

1 Like

20231205_003312

1 Like

You say we’re growing
Growing heart and soul
In this age of grand illusion
You walked into my life
Out of my dreams
Sweet name, you’re born once again for me
Sweet name, you’re born once again for me
Oh, sweet name, I call you again
You’re born once again for me
Just because I believe, don’t mean I don’t think as well
Don’t have to question everything
In heaven or hell

In 1980, Bowie told NME that “Word on a Wing” was a protection he needed to produce from within himself to defend himself against some situations he felt were happening on the film set.
David Bowie’s song “Word on a Wing” was released on January 23, 1976. It appears on his 1976 album Station to Station.

1 Like

"I have came for my wife.

End of Days