Lucifer

So I evoked Lucifer tonight…and It turned into invocation.
I think this is the first time I have done this.

I have hard floors so I usually draw my circle or whatever with chalk because when I done I can just wipe it off. So i have chalk close to me on the floor.
It turned into a automatic writing, and this is what He said

Right as I wrote ‘come home’
this song started playing in my head

10 Likes

2 Likes

Sorry, what does that final picture say “they ____ for you”

2 Likes

they wait for you

6 Likes

Hm. That’s interesting. But who’s they and where’s home?

1 Like

they …is the old ones …its says something about remember the old ones they wait for you

7 Likes

Heyyy it could be your main path too, Lovecraftian Magick.

3 Likes

They wait for you. Come home. :grinning:

3 Likes

I know I feel like :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Its also interesting that Azazel is the one who asked me to do this. And He talked about the old ones too, when we first met.

3 Likes

I’m getting strong vibes from Azathoth and shub niggurath when I read that, so maybe you could look into it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lovecrafting Magik is just someone elses system where they created thoughtforms to tap into something. I more highly recommend doing a Personal Journey so that you do not pollute the message with someone elses gnosis which may corrupt the message.

2 Likes

I think the lyrics to that song that i posted, it started playing in my head. …just as come home written. Theres so much to whats being said in those lyrics if you listen to it.

1 Like

He speaks to me a lot in music as well. That is a good message. I am sure it makes you happy. Thank you for sharing this experience with us.

2 Likes

your welcome when i tried to share my experience from last night…everything went crazy. so i assume that means that experience should be kept more private.

1 Like

What does went crazy mean?

1 Like

Exactly as soon as i posted it i couldnt get on here at all…and everything kept acting crazy when i finally deleted it…things went back to normal

1 Like

Yeah when I kept trying​to check on the situation the forum was acting wonky

2 Likes

I couldn’t get on last night either. I think it was updating the sight or something. It scared me at first. I thought I was blocked! I was like WHAT DID I DOOOO!!!??? lol!

4 Likes

I was listening to ed sheerans photograph when I felt lucifer speaking to me through the song. So i came on here and it’s almost the same lyrics. Amazing. Ty and ty Lucifer .

1 Like