Lucifer x Ariana Grande?

I’m talking about the music video.

1 Like

I know what you’re talking about but you’re still wrong, the song is about her embracing her femininity and sexual comfortability, her spirituality but also to make her intentions clear to her boyfriend.

He religion is roman catholic.

There’s nothing more to it lol.

4 Likes

She is apart of Qabalah.

1 Like

She’s roman catholic :man_facepalming:

Believing in the Kabbalah doesn’t inherently mean she’s a part of it.

God is a woman is literally about her telling her boyfriend that sex with her is “divine” her also being pro homosexuality and pro femininity.

4 Likes

She herself credited all her success to kabbalah

1 Like

Because it’s trendy.

3 Likes

You can’t assume that

Of course I can. Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t think so and I can assume what I want.

4 Likes

Like I said the meaning of her song is about sex, regardless of how hard it is for some of you to grasp.

2 Likes

Also she left roman catholic church after they rejected her brother

She rejects her church not the religion itself, I didn’t know this was so hard to understand.

1 Like

And how do you know this?

Because I’m a capable human being

1 Like

Just another assumption.

1 Like

Nope, I just don’t feel like wasting my time answering your questions, try not to assume when you’re calling out others, you just look stupid in the end. You already have a hard time grasping small things don’t get too ahead of yourself.

1 Like

You are the one making claims that cannot be verified by you.

Also what did I assume?

And you are the one who looks stupid arguing about a song I never even mentioned

You jumped into a conversation about ariana grande where her song god is a woman was being used as a reason. You literally are the stupid one here. I’m sorry you can’t grasp the obvious but don’t waste everyone else’s time who have to deal with it :man_facepalming:

I was talking about one aspect though. You can’t grasp that you can make an argument based on a part of a conversation.

Don’t hurt yourself mate, it’s okay.