Lucifer tv show

I’m watching “Lucifer” on TV.
He helps police and go to the therapist…
I don’t know…
What do you think about it?
It’s weird…

3 Likes

I love the show, most of my friends don’t like it but probably I’m biased toward anything created by DC. Good soundtrack once in a while, lighthearted humour…after a day’s work it is enough for me.

edit: I’m finding time to read the comics

6 Likes

I love the show as well, it’s nice to watch and all that, but I feel like watching it is like a punishment for me.

Like seriously, becoming a mortal? People calling him an imbecile without their eyes exploding or something? It’s incredibly frustrating to watch this, I understand that the producers needed a good plot and all that but it’s still uncomfortable.

However there’s something I really like about the show - the easter eggs.

Whenever I see them I get so damn excited, I don’t know why but I love these easter eggs.

Also the soundtrack is pretty good as well.

3 Likes

I simultaneously love and despise this show. Love because its a generally good show with good humour and supernatural elements. Despise because I’m a huge fan of the comics and know what it could and in my opinion should be…Also why another cop procedural?

1 Like

I love the show! But he’s nothing like the real Lucifer, it’s just entertainment.

2 Likes

Tell me urs desire​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

My mom is catholic and she watches the show. I recommend the show to my mother, since I thought it was a smart way for her to see demons in a more positive vibe. So if the day comes that she finds out about my practices, she will be less biased about it.

She actually love how Lucifer is. So that is a good steep in the direction.

6 Likes

That’s actually pretty damn smart
+34 respect points

2 Likes

the hq is better

Love that show. Clearly its way off but it sometimes throws a gem in there that i did not know about

My mom loves it too! I got her and my family hooked. She knows I’m a witch, but not of my relationship to Lucifer. It’s funny though because I joke and say how much I love him and it’s right over her head :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

I love it :heart_eyes:
The actor is hot :fire:
Great sense of humour in the show :smiling_imp:
I’ve got Lucifer’s pentecostal coin.

6 Likes

I watched like first 10 minutes and I was lost. Why is Lucifer in a club!? Lol

He owns it. It’s a disguise.
They say, the devil lives among us.
Plus out of all places, he chose the city of angels.

1 Like

that’s beautiful, where did you get the coin?

It was a present. I’m not sure where it was bought from but i saw an even better version on Ebay. :blush:

1 Like