Lucifer the teacher and the troll

Thanks for sharing!

I guess sometimes spirits do make some things happen to us that are not very charming. However, they mostly do it because they know of our future and they try to make things better.

Lucifer is one of the spirits who do that a lot. I know it looks really bad at first, but he never goes wrong there…

4 Likes

Simple mental barier we put on ourselves from our daily interactions.
If you see yourself as a worm don’t get mad when you are step on.
Simple shift of yourself image :wink:
We all been down and it is our duty to crawl up.
That’s how I see “demons” and angels.
Black is chaos and thru chaos we tend to built harmony.
Simplicity at its finest :ok_hand:
Tough love is also love-spirits know what’s best in your interest no matter we like it or not and we humans think in our limited view.
Spiritual view goes way way deeper.

2 Likes

I use the term trickster and troll respectively. While writing this post i could feel Lucifer looking over my shoulder and nodding his head. He set up events in my life that would purposely make me weak so he could tare me down then later on build me back up.

I see great things in you.

Those were the words of my elven and fairy lover, I willing let them inside of my self without a second thought. Soon my eleven lover, teacher/ Familiar asked for my seed and i gave it to her without a second though as to who or what she might be. My fairy lover, teacher said that she needed my energy energy because feeding her and my servitors was a task i cut off my creations and told them to find their own energy.

He took on the property’s of those who work with him and switched places with the real ones.

Was that the real goddess Lilith sucking you off? He tilted his head in a questioning manner Or was that me? He smiled like an imp

“I dont know”

_Exactly zazel/ lucifer would say You dont know just because you have our calling card does not mean we cannot fool you, any of you

The illuminator and mighty azazel challenged me to a duel. "

“Im winning!!”

That was what i thought to myself (like a complete jack ass) when in reality they were just sitting back laughing at me.

“They cant get past my shield. I shall shall chain them up and force them to do my bidding”:muscle::smiling_imp:

I rubbed my hands together like an old time villein while he/ they inflated my ego iluminated my flaws and weakness. They me from the very beginning.

Some of you are gong to ask why would lord lucifer do that? Because he/ they can do whatever the hell the want, how do you know that they are not teaching us lessons by throwing things we have to deal with. How do you know that your ass hole boss was not placed there by they to force you to change? How do you know that these multi faced beings did not have the world go through great atrocities because it would teach all of us something?

lord lucifer broke the ice for me by doing this service to me. I know that if i called they and asked them about it they would play dumb and acted like it never happened.

Take this truth with a bucket of salt because the truth you will learn is different from mine.

Has anyone ever had there eye color change btw. My eyes are light brown but when looking withing the mirror they look blue.

3 Likes

We’ll keep on sticking to dogma I see.

i call Him Brother Lu! lol

Well @Titan.M, I think we almost have the same opinion about him (the real one :wink: ). In my opinion there was no real war, but a disagreement/agreement/role. I see that now because I work with both Michael and Lucifer…

We really don’t know what exactly happened, but the Christian story brings to much question marks and inconsistencies.

1 Like