Lucifer the teacher and the troll

I agree. Trickster or more accurately and astutely put, Teacher is appropriate.

4 Likes

i feel you truth88, Lucifer dont give a fuck

3 Likes

If he’s in that mood those words definitely fit. He’s something and I switch between deep affection and supreme irritation with him. Though at the end of the day it’s never him I’m truly upset with, it’s always myself and my allowing others to have power over me. Yet he sits ever patient, watching me struggle and hurt. Not to be cruel, but as any parent knows you have to pull back and let your children hurt, or they never grow.

Experience is a hard teacher, though he usually sets you up for a soft landing if you take his advice.

5 Likes

I think you are spot on with what you said he cant and will not play the game for you but he is glad to help. If my friend told me bro help me at all cost I HAVE TO BREAK FREE from the chains that bind I´d probably kill him or make his life a living hell. I´d section him off from his gods and force him into unconformability. He´d probably hate it but he asked me to train him.

2 Likes

@anon48532061 Yeah I think you’re right. I would choose different words myself but I can feel his passion about his experience. I’m sure Lucifer wouldn’t mind so all good :slight_smile:

4 Likes

lmao you really think THE LUCIFER would spend all this time controlling you NOT to harvest his rewards later? Seems like you need to get out of this shitty Lucifer contract! I mean to be quite honest this whole post is rather sad and pointless, I dont see how anyone could benefit from knowing they are being tricked by their favorite entity!

This doesnt sound like the real Lucifer to me sounds like and imposter with a good outfit. I suggest you kill them, if they come back you will know they are the real deal if they dont then you know you were actually mislead!

2 Likes

Lol good one :joy: I´d also use different words.

It´s like if my boss asked me to recruit new employers I would tell them the truth about how my boss make you work for a promotion and can be a little overbearing but I´d never tell others something so vile it´d make them not wanna work with him!

1 Like

Thank you sharing, I love Lucifer :heart:

1 Like

Absolutely true, I agree with you :+1:

It’s just I personally would never call Lucifer that no matter what. But I guess the intention is more important in this case, and he seems honest and proud of his experience. Was trying to give him a heads up in case he could come up with alternative expressions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you I thought I’m the only one lol

You know, I agree with him in general but Lucifer is still Lucifer. :grin: Words matter and he could get a lesson he didn’t need just for that ! Probably not but why take the risk, just sayin’

2 Likes

Actually i would say it might be him. I’ve worked with him for almost 4 years. One year was devoted solely to Lucifer. One thing he loves to do, is shatter an overactive ego. Lucifer destroys falsehood within oneself so they may remold themselves into their highest possible form for that time. Hence the name “Light Bearer” and “Morning Star”.

Lessons are not always meant to be friendly.

4 Likes

Yes exactly, thank you !

3 Likes

Man you guys are all getting cucked by this guy huh, I recommend you kill the fucker as well haha.

He is also known for telling lies and causing the downfall of 1/3 of the angels, starting a war at the expense of humans, and tricking us against the will of god.

But yeah if that´s the guy you trust lmao.

Im glad you left that doubt in there, i mean 1 year year of devotion my ass haha.

Nah im just playing with you!

But seriously you should probably kill the guy!

1 Like

People can become overly addicted to the agenda and teachings of an entity i find it rather pathetic, just take the power. @PrinceX @itsnathanm7 and the OP

Im just gonna leave this here for you guys haha

2 Likes

I’ll make a note on trickery, while I’m at it.

It’s actually impossible to teach without it. There are what i call soft lessons and harsh lessons. Both can be carried out in almost any manner. Have you ever noticed what happens whenever you tell someone something outright? They nod in agreement and then turn around to do the opposite of the advice you gave them and failed.

Now, if i sat here and told them “sure, see what happens.” They fail, sure. But the point, is wisdom. No one learns anything by coddling. Trickery is more than manipulating people you don’t like. Trickery yields experience to it’s victims. That experience makes room for growth. It teaches them to not be dumb about their choices and how they use their time.

Trickster and Teacher, to me, are almost interchangeable. Because you can’t really do one without the other.

4 Likes

Ooh. Sounds like the religion I got away from in all honesty. As for God, which one?

smiles and nods

Think I’ll pass bud.

2 Likes

I’m only addicted to red wine, steak, cigars and sex with hot chicks but thanks for the suggestion, I will consider this addiction :smile:

Good song :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

I guess sometimes spirits do make some things happen to us that are not very charming. However, they mostly do it because they know of our future and they try to make things better.

Lucifer is one of the spirits who do that a lot. I know it looks really bad at first, but he never goes wrong there…

4 Likes

Simple mental barier we put on ourselves from our daily interactions.
If you see yourself as a worm don’t get mad when you are step on.
Simple shift of yourself image :wink:
We all been down and it is our duty to crawl up.
That’s how I see “demons” and angels.
Black is chaos and thru chaos we tend to built harmony.
Simplicity at its finest :ok_hand:
Tough love is also love-spirits know what’s best in your interest no matter we like it or not and we humans think in our limited view.
Spiritual view goes way way deeper.

2 Likes

I use the term trickster and troll respectively. While writing this post i could feel Lucifer looking over my shoulder and nodding his head. He set up events in my life that would purposely make me weak so he could tare me down then later on build me back up.

I see great things in you.

Those were the words of my elven and fairy lover, I willing let them inside of my self without a second thought. Soon my eleven lover, teacher/ Familiar asked for my seed and i gave it to her without a second though as to who or what she might be. My fairy lover, teacher said that she needed my energy energy because feeding her and my servitors was a task i cut off my creations and told them to find their own energy.

He took on the property’s of those who work with him and switched places with the real ones.

Was that the real goddess Lilith sucking you off? He tilted his head in a questioning manner Or was that me? He smiled like an imp

“I dont know”

_Exactly zazel/ lucifer would say You dont know just because you have our calling card does not mean we cannot fool you, any of you

The illuminator and mighty azazel challenged me to a duel. "

“Im winning!!”

That was what i thought to myself (like a complete jack ass) when in reality they were just sitting back laughing at me.

“They cant get past my shield. I shall shall chain them up and force them to do my bidding”:muscle::smiling_imp:

I rubbed my hands together like an old time villein while he/ they inflated my ego iluminated my flaws and weakness. They me from the very beginning.

Some of you are gong to ask why would lord lucifer do that? Because he/ they can do whatever the hell the want, how do you know that they are not teaching us lessons by throwing things we have to deal with. How do you know that your ass hole boss was not placed there by they to force you to change? How do you know that these multi faced beings did not have the world go through great atrocities because it would teach all of us something?

lord lucifer broke the ice for me by doing this service to me. I know that if i called they and asked them about it they would play dumb and acted like it never happened.

Take this truth with a bucket of salt because the truth you will learn is different from mine.

Has anyone ever had there eye color change btw. My eyes are light brown but when looking withing the mirror they look blue.

3 Likes