Lucifer prayers… advice?

Does anyone have good prayers hymns chants I can use for Lucifer I usually use a few of vk jehannums hymns in addition to his enn chant and sigil and seal from grimoire verum and vk jehannums lucifer sigil

2 Likes

Hi @Lux_nox, here’s a great thread about Lucifer that has a ton of good info about connecting with him. It includes a meditation & more:

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

DH Thorne had a chant on his youtube channel that was interesting. Sometimes all you need to do is talk to him and he’ll hear you.

2 Likes

Another idea, is that you could make up your own prayer/chants for Lucifer too. If that’s something your comfortable with doing. I find that coming up with my own way to honor/communicate with spirit feels much more personal and “powerful” then ways set forth by others (well known prayers/etc). Just a thought.

2 Likes

I agree with this! Make your own prayer if you wish! It’s a much more personalized way to connect with spirits! & it can be as simple or complex as you like, not to mention you can create a lot of different prayers etc.

2 Likes

Ok agree with that but I find it difficult

2 Likes

What would you be praying to Lucifer about? Start there.

2 Likes

Ok well for now I just want to connect to him and get a feel for him and his energy but I also want to ask him for self empowerment healing of trauma confidence and magical empowerment and psychic empowerment eventually

1 Like