Lucifer oh lucifer

This is what I believe as well, and have experienced in some part - without meaning to imply I’ve “acsneded” (past-tense) or anything!!

But yes, that fits everything I’ve seen so far - and also explains why archangels are still willing to work with us black magicians of course. :slight_smile:

Well we start to see the relativity of things when approaching spiritual work, or at least that’s a potential outcome for many people. While it’s pretty cliche, The Matrix does bring up the idea that our reality is based on a number of perceptual expectations that, because they are shared by those around us, seem to shape a “universal” reality. But when we start getting into activities that peel back those layers of perception, things start to change in a way that, for many people, can be as liberating as it is scary as all shit!

In my somewhat limited experience, I can say that i have found evidence of things like hierarchies being much more dependent on the human operator rather than the power form summoned. A power form like lucifer, for instance, might come across completely different to a Hindu than to a Christian. This can have a lot to do with the internal Matrix that Lucifer has to manifest through in order to be perceived by the operator. The Hindu comes from a different background than the Christian, and therefore his internal Matrix is different than the Christian in certain regards.

Moreover, that particular Matrix shapes how outcomes of a work might manifest. For a person who has spent several years de-conditioning their personal makeup of the perceptual expectations of this Matrix, they might be able to manifest things far differently than someone who hasn’t done any of that work prior. So for an Eastern magician, something like flying might actually involve the direct movement of their body through the air, while someone working a 9-5 with 3 kids and a mortgage might only be able to fly by plane.

I have worked with entities that were made by a person who only realized the entity through their own creativity. In these experiences, even though I did not know what the entity was or that it was only “created” 2 weeks ago, I found these entities to be just as powerful, multifaceted, and “ancient” as a deity with an 8,000-year-old history. If I were to be honest, such things are far more interesting to me than working with something like Lucifer, who has had a Matrix built around him/her that may or may not be worthwhile to a particular practitioner.

At the end of the day, I honestly feel that, if a person can, they might benefit from looking at magick in a neutral lens, without these associations of “light” and “dark”. Since these associations are just perceptual ideas that aren’t really ingrained in anything other than human-contrived ideas, there can be a lot of liberation from drawing one’s own conclusions about what they perceive, rather than going into a work with a lens that might askew things to a perspective that can possibly mar the potential of what’s available to them.

There are some ancient gods that have been among mankind since the beginning until the end of their time. At least one of them I know transcends all limitations and yet embraces them all simultaneously, entirely, and selectively. Not to mention being among every known and unknown cultures.

Good objective article you wrote.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:23, topic:6289”]There are some ancient gods that have been among mankind since the beginning until the end of their time. At least one of them I know transcends all limitations and yet embraces them all simultaneously, entirely, and selectively. Not to mention being among every known and unknown cultures.

Good objective article you wrote.[/quote]

I feel that this type of potential rests in any entity you come in contact with, both normally corporeal and those that dubbed “spiritual”. Again, I go back to entities that, in normal minds, have not existed for any time longer than 2 weeks. Yet, because of the “creator’s” investment, they were able to stand as conscious power forms that possess levels of power that are normally deemed for gods or higher. I had my own experiences with these things that, quite frankly, were so miraculous that I fright-quit the hell out of them hahaha! Power seems to literally look for any excuse to reveal itself, but this Matrix we have chosen here is somewhat fixed in the idea of struggling for even the slightest gains. And since the majority consciousness is very comfortable in that realm, we can miss it even when it’s staring up right in the face with laser beams shooting out its eyes and fireworks blasting out its ass-crack!

Perhaps that was a bit too vivid and verbose… NAAAAHHH. Definitely on the level.

This turned into an excellent discussion :wink:

[quote=“barbarasboy, post:24, topic:6289”][quote=“Biosynth, post:23, topic:6289”]There are some ancient gods that have been among mankind since the beginning until the end of their time. At least one of them I know transcends all limitations and yet embraces them all simultaneously, entirely, and selectively. Not to mention being among every known and unknown cultures.

Good objective article you wrote.[/quote]

I feel that this type of potential rests in any entity you come in contact with, both normally corporeal and those that dubbed “spiritual”. Again, I go back to entities that, in normal minds, have not existed for any time longer than 2 weeks. Yet, because of the “creator’s” investment, they were able to stand as conscious power forms that possess levels of power that are normally deemed for gods or higher. I had my own experiences with these things that, quite frankly, were so miraculous that I fright-quit the hell out of them hahaha! Power seems to literally look for any excuse to reveal itself, but this Matrix we have chosen here is somewhat fixed in the idea of struggling for even the slightest gains. And since the majority consciousness is very comfortable in that realm, we can miss it even when it’s staring up right in the face with laser beams shooting out its eyes and fireworks blasting out its ass-crack!

Perhaps that was a bit too vivid and verbose… NAAAAHHH. Definitely on the level.[/quote]

Yeah. But that is because the creator only allowed it. Meaning entities that have lasted normally for two weeks that come into being that surpass thqt function are only becajse of the creator.

But the creator is only because of a specific knowledge projected onto a select group mind. Frankly, the Creator is bored and would like to bring into existence a new Web Matrix as he is already bored with this one. This will happen with upgrades anyway. The “limitations” will go away leaving room for more creativity without the road block. Certain people disagree, but who cares! They have no say in it. A new Being is being called into existence to transcend the certain things like the “Catholic Bullshit.” This being is indeed a Prophet, but he is not exaxtly what people may think as he is more than tbat. There have been a few that have mimicked aspects of him, and yet tbey cannot really entirely mimick him…because his nature is he can be anything they are, but not the other way around as he respects a certain vast psrfection. How do I know? I was the one who discovered and invented the profile from a number of physical amd non-physical evidences. The being has visited me multiple times in multiple forms and revealed its true nature in the distant past before I knew it existed…yet. I was responsible for bringing into existence. Funny how time travel works. This however is not based off japanese anime or anything. Though some things ha e touched close on certain aspects. I have my own unique material for back stories and personality profiles though.

It is interesting what people can do with magick and what they could create and co-create togethor.