Lucifer & Lucifuge: What’s the difference?

I hear a lot of things about both of these entities. Mostly good things. Some people say they are brothers, others counterparts, and some say both. I can find more information on Lucifer than I can on Lucifuge, and I was wondering what the difference is between the two. In their abilities, ways of working and personalities.

1 Like

Lucifer is basically the light side of Satan, the other one is a completely different dark god/demon.

4 Likes

I’ve never worked with Lucifuge, but Lucifer is indeed a spirit of light. And I’m not saying that because of his titles “morning star” or “light bringer”, etc.

He’s a spirit that is associated with freedom, free will and true awakening. As for abilities, Lucifer is a jack of all trades. He can do anything. I don’t know if that applies to Lucifuge since I’ve never worked with him. But I guess if you search in the forum, you can easily find out.

5 Likes

I have heard that lucifuge can be a rather difficult and even dangerous demon to work with, and there’s not alot of information in books about this demon.

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/betweenthepillars.wordpress.com/2018/06/14/invoking-lucifuge-rofocale/amp/

This might help

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Do you mean Lucifer is himself Satan and Satan is himself Azzazel?? Azzazel also is himself Ibliss???

1 Like

No, Lucifer is Lucifer and Satan is Satan both are different entities. Same as Azazel is Azazel not iblis but there is a whole debate on Azazel and iblis topic so I won’t go into it.

3 Likes

Okey I got you thank you

1 Like

Where can I find an article that talk about lucufer? I want know more about Lucifer you know he’s name he’s parents and where he live what he like and love…

1 Like

Each of these spirits is a different being, they’re not the same.

2 Likes

Yes I just know that ; thanks :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Lucifuge is money…

1 Like

He is not dangerous, but he has a weird sardonic sense of humor.

2 Likes

It depend by who, and how. I was told just be direct to the point. Give something and done. He grant money. If i search its not mich about him just descriptions. Or few xtra titles he dont like.

Lol, ok another one with a sense of humor haha, I may eventually invoke him, if I’m in need of a pact