Lucifer - Is he the Qlippoth of Jesus Christ?

Christ is the Sefirothic light-bearer emanating from the thoughtful light amongst the archangels, through the system of the church being the pillar of Keter, Tifaret, Yesod, Malkuth. This is the formula of the church and temple of christ, Jesus being the messiah of Yahweh god of Israel.

Lucifer is the Qlippothic light-bearer emanating from the infinite pleroma beyond the abyss of daath amongst the fallen angels, and emanates through the system of the temple of “Satan”, which is Thaumiel, Da’ath, Thagirion, Gamaliel and Nahemoth. This is the formula of the black light of antichrist, who teaches one to crush the laws of the weakened slavery offered by the church, and arguably the entire cosmos.

As adam-kadmon is the perfect sefirothic emanation of adam, adam-belial shows adam strayed from YHVH, turning his blood into that of the sinful archetype. Lucifer as the aspect antichrist is this to christ.

Names of the antichrist to emanate:

LUCIFER PANTOKRATOR
LUCIFER KRISTOS
LUCIFER ANTIKRISTOS
ANTIKRISTOS PANTOKRATOR
CHRISTOS BELIAL

4 Likes

I am actually watching the Rite, a very good movie, a catholic who has doubts regains his faith in Jesus while performing an exorcism, and I was just thinking, you could replace the cross with the sigil of Lucifer and say “In the name of Lord Lucifer, depart in peace spirit.” while performing an exorcism.

idk, it makes sense to me that hes the Jesus of the Qliphoth,there are similarities

3 Likes

My cousin is Saint Claus

2 Likes

Mines Old Nick

1 Like