Lucifer invocation experience

Hiya,

So, my girlfriend performed an invocation ritual last night, to lucifer. She has worked with Lilith before but this was the first for lucifer.
She meditated for half an hour, lit candles, drew the Sigil, chanted his enn etc. She said she felt his energy, and sensed a masculine presence. She stated her request for guidance and self belief, then closed the ritual. Allowed the candle to burn down and went to bed.
At 3:50am I was awoken to my phone ringing, it was my stepdaughters number. I answered and no one was there. I got out of bed and went to investigate (the calls kept coming). She was asleep, her phone was on charge in the kitchen, locked. I watched as it repeatedly went to the dial screen, called my number, and went back off. By the time I powered it off there were 13 missed calls.
I was slightly freaked out but I didn’t sense anything bad.

Wondering what to make of this ?

We googled 13 in numerology and found the following:

Angel Number 13 . The number 13 is often considered unlucky by those who are superstitious, but as an angel number 13 is very auspicious. As the combination of numbers 1 and 3, angel number 13 is a sign from your angels you are connected to the ascended masters and their ability to help you manifest your desires.

She feels encouraged.
Not sure why it called me and not her. :joy:
So, faulty phone, or an acknowledgement?

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing! It was good that you checked the numerology part of it. Spirits use it to send signs more often than not. I think it’s a good sign!

Maybe both?

2 Likes

Thank you.
Well the phone had never done anything like that before, and it’s not doing it now. :man_shrugging:t2:

So, you have your answer.

1 Like

In my experience, ghosts can manipulate electronics to send signs. I once had one ring the phone, loudly, to prank someone while I was bored. So if it’s that easy the soul of a mortal, it should be cake for “the Big Guy,” as I call him.

3 Likes

how lucky u r to find a girlfriend that’s in the same path as u lol

3 Likes

I’ve been seeing a lot of numbers too everywhere like 666, 11, 33, 333, numbers like that

1 Like

She was into this stuff before I was. :laughing:

1 Like