Lucifer heals limerence

Hi there,
I thought I might share an interesting story.
A friend of mine used to be heavily emotionally invested in a guy that did not reciprocated her feelings. According to her it felt really karmic, like a soul connection but the whole thing was really f*** up… Anyway, after calling in Lucifer, she was shown psychically that there is a better man for her….the next day she stumbled upon a video on YouTube where some psychologist talks about limerence….
It was like she was meant to watch this story. Suddenly she was free from this guy and never felt anything deep regarding him. She swears that Lucifer healed her from that guy.
Thank you Lucifer for guiding everyone :hugs:

12 Likes

Thanks for posting this, I had never heard of the term limerence until now.

1 Like

Yeah. Me neither. But looking back it makes total sense. I see Lucifer strength like the raw power of the sun, burning anything away that does not serve you. He brought me unexpected truth about a situation for example where I was being in total La La land.

2 Likes

Long story short…I had very similar experience working with Sargatanas…
Lots of info just landed in my lap, internal changes leading to external results.

2 Likes

Great! It’s always nice when these things happen and we are a better version of ourselves.

1 Like