Lucifer dream meaning

So I was trying to evocat lucifer for him to talk to me in my dreams so when I went to sleep I had a dream where I heard a voice
Maybe lucifer I don’t know but the entity said I would find what I looking in life for if I found this paper with someone famous pic and it but the paper came from the freezer can someone please tell me if this dream has any meaning or I’m I just overreacting

How should we possibly be able to tell you that?

Dreams are very personal and so is their meaning.

So if I’m getting this correctly the voice said you will find what you are looking for if you find a certain picture of someone famous and then you found that paper in the freezer?

So what does that famous person mean to you? What do you associate with them?
You need to ask yourself what the parts of your dream mean to you. And then you will be able to tell if it qas an important message, or if it was your brain processing something you’ve recebtly experienced, or something else.
And you alone will be able to do that.

3 Likes

As said before, the meaning is very subjective to YOU. No one meaning will mean the same for everyone.

I would suggest at looking at what the famous person, photo, and freezer means to you. Those seem like symbolism, of some sort.

You could also ask Lucifer for clarification.

2 Likes

The paper was already in the freezer it was like he sent me to go find a freezer with that pic but when I was looking for it I got distracted when I saw my classmates from
Middle school but I think I eventually but it took time

So it’s like I said. Only you can know the meaning of your dream. Sure, sometimes dream symbols occur and you can read about their meaning and that might help you, but in the end it’s most important what you associste with it.
Sometimes it’s really hard to decipher dreams so don’t lose hope.

Write it down in a journal and go on with your work. It might all make sense to you later on.

2 Likes

Good advice thanks

1 Like