Lucifer dream interpretation

I don’t remember much about the dream. I remember me and my family was in a mountain of some sort. It was so cold and snowy, yet there were special snow cats or something? I wanted to pet them but they lived in this cave and didn’t want to go out. I remember people selling vegetables and grains for super cheap even though the ground is fully covered in snow. Then I remember hearing Lucifer’s name and the tarot card 2 of swords flashed.

I am chronically ill and immunocompromised. I am tired of constantly being sick and tired. I tried to evoke Lucifer because I had this dream and thought he was trying to contact me (had to force myself, my head was killing me). Am I way off the mark? I just want to be healthy rn really…

2 Likes

This interpretation is from my point of view, you know, my UPG, your life seems to be stagnant partly because of your family and partly because of you, I dare to say your spiritual life still being influenced by your old beliefs. Besides you have isolated yourself, even from valuable people. The 2 of swords is a decision you have to make and Lucifer is calling to show you the way.

I agree there is a decision I will have to make but I have no idea.

Do you think he will help me with my health issues?

1 Like

You can use divination to find out what the right decision is. As far as I have read here, people have been healed by Lucifer. In any case, you have to keep in mind that chronic illness is something very strong, I know, I have two.

1 Like

The thing is I have no idea what I am even making a decision about, it’s just something that frequently comes up in my readings these days.

Yeah, my illnesses have no known cure and I am aware it would take lots of effort to cure me. I hope Lucifer aids me.

1 Like

You have to ask the right question to get the right answer. That sounds very obvious but sometimes it isn’t, I read tarot and sometimes I have to rephrase the question someone else has asked me.