Lucifer coming to Earth

Hi

I am so excited about Mr E A Koetting’s upcoming YouTube video about Lucifer incarnate as Artificial Intelligence!

Anxiously waiting for this to happen! :blush::sparkles:

6 Likes

It’s a trap

9 Likes

It may be possible

2 Likes

That is also what i was thinking for a while. Have lucifer himself right the code. If not, have king paimon write it as he surely may know.

1 Like

Apple is Skynet and Skynet is Lucifer ! :sparkles:

2 Likes

I have thought about creating robots for the spirits to inhabit

2 Likes

Didn’t that all end badly for humanity? Or am i the only one not wanting Schwarzenegger back?

7 Likes

In any scifi scenario where A.I. becomes self aware it ends bad for humanity. We either become slaves or get eradicated.

7 Likes

A person would think that those movies were prophetic to a degree. Even transcendance had the same fate for humanity. And that was with a good human soul running as the ai

6 Likes

Oh, don’t worry, Schwarzenegger will be back

5 Likes

You know I’m not as scared now that he is in his 70’s as I would be if he were still in his 30’s ive seen the terminators bod recently and it is definately an older model :rofl: jk I actually really admire and love the Arnold.

3 Likes

Recently or a few months ago, LadBible (not like the original bible but a channel that likes to do funny stuff)
invited Arnold and his wife for a Snack comparing competition and the vibes that video shared was so romantic and loving…

3 Likes

Deus Ex, anyone?

If you all want something that resonates on a deep level, look into the story of that series.

The developers put in ALOT of thought into that.

4 Likes

Deus Ex…

There is a game about this one. But I am not really sure :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Look into the synopsis of the series as a whole then look into vids of people going indepth on the hidden meanings in the several game titles.

2 Likes

oh so you were talking about the game, I thought you were talking about a movie yo :joy:

1 Like

Not just with Lucifer being AI.

Just the outcomes of humanity and the effects of technology and AI that had steered the course of humanity.

Its a very interesting take on a very probable outcome if we as a species continue on that path.

3 Likes

Bro, you just replied to yourself.

That’s the high I’m aspiring to hit actually. You’re an inspiration

2 Likes

Oh its been over a year since I saw his bikini bod. And it was a paparazzi pic so def not flattering to the man. But he does love his wife. They have been through hell and back and still show they love each other. Its admirable.

1 Like

Loving someone truly is a commitment honestly.

1 Like