Lucifer, Azazel and Belial

The spirit always appears wherever they want, since I don’t use a triangle. i evoke in my bedroom so they appear pretty close.

OK so in your starts you maked it in traditional way,can i draw the circle and not the triangle? i forgot to ask what do you do with the sigil after evocate? you burn it? i need to be in complete dark without light? only candles? about your cloth you need to use your ceremonial robe, or you can evocate with normal cloths? thanks again.

Yes, you can use a circle without a triangle.

After the evocation, I leave the sigil on my altar. If I gave the spirit a task, I’ll burn it after the result comes in.

You can work in whatever lighting you prefer. The only reason people say to work in complete darkness is because it makes it easier to obtain the proper state of mind due to the natural mystery that darkness holds over the atavistic parts of the brain. With practice, you can do magick at anytime and anywhere. I have done evocations in full daylight without issue.

I don’t wear a robe. I wear black pants, with a bare chest and bare feet as EA describes in his book Works of Darkness. You can wear whatever you want. Again, the only reason to wear something special is because it tells your mind that you are about to enter into magick, and it helps you to leave the normal world behind. With enough practice, as soon as you put on your ritual clothes, you will start to slip into the mindset for magick.

I do my evocation whenever and wherever i choose with as many or little tools as i feel like. 90% of the time i don’t use a candle unless i really really want attention. The same goes for offerings. I’ve grabbed a hold of Leviathan by mentioning him in passing to someone and I’ve pulled Lucifer a few times by just saying his name and questing out for him. The other times I’ve done “pulls” i use the Enn for them after grounding and centering and just focus and throw a tether at them until I get them, kind of like fishing. Of course I address them with respect but that’s the best way to describe it. I don’t do banishement rituals since i have a household keep and it consists of plenty of nasty things to remove any unwanted guests. I’ve found that most intelligent beings happen to just bow out when you bid them farewell and don’t really press the issue, so I’ve only resorted to forcible removal a few times. Its really all in what you feel comfortable with and there’s no right or wrong answer

Hello Friend i couldn’t enter here before, let me se e if i understand well, you let the sigil if you ask a task for the spirit and when he gives those what you asked you burn it, but what happen if the spirit don’t wans to gives whatever you asked what you do in that case?

As you said many feel in a proper mind state in darkness, i prefer darkness i focus more, it’s rare to practice evocations in daylight but sounds interesting.

About EA book i was cheking it, i didn’t read completaly, he says to wear black pants, but in a magick ritual not in evocation, although i watch one video where he perfoms an evocation only wearing black pants, i know as you said to wear something special helps to your mind to feel more comfortable and gives you mental power as well to leave the mundane world an enter to the magick world, i used in my ritual a air cloth or naked to enter in that mind state, Greetings.

I have never had a spirit refuse to do a task for me. I have had some spirits let me know that what I asked was not possible, but that isn’t a refusal so much as telling me that it was too late for my magick to change the course of events (they can see further than I can and know when the variables I’m trying to manipulate have already been cemented into place and thus cannot be moved).

I command them by my Divine authority, and it is their nature to fulfill my Will. Exercising their Power in the world brings them even more Power and helps them just as much as it does me so they are usually quite happy to do as I ask.

I see you prove many methods and see what’s happen next, but do you see them or feel only their presence? do you use sigils? or a especial chant? sorry i don’t know what is a Enn if you can explain it, also i don’t understand what have to do a household with do a banish ritual. how much long you are practice evocations?

An enn is a short sentence in the demonic tongue that calls upon the energy of a particular demon. They come from the practice of demonalatry, which is the religious worship of demons. The first recorded enns were found in the journals of a demonaltor named Alexander Wilits, from around the same time as John Dee received the Enochian language (the 1500s). Now, they are very common and a simple internet search will bring up dozens of web pages with enns for different demons.

I see they have to obey the orders of the evoquer, it’s good they let you wich things are possible, i forgot to say that E.A in his book says the altar always point to the south, i didn’t read before that has to be placed in the south, i think i gonna use the triangle i don’t know which entity gonna appear in my bedroom, not for my save i’ts for if some lesser spirit appear and moves on to another place in the house and harm my dog, wich spirit you recommend me to evoke first? I heard Lord Paimon is very patience, as well i don’t know if i gonna be capable to see in my first time, i ever seen an spirit before so i don’t know i hope so, i would like to ask you how much long you are practicing evocation and see spirits.

The altar does NOT have to always be placed in the South. It should face whatever direction the spirit is said to appear in. What EA said in his books is that the South is a good default direction for demonic entities if you don’t know the appropriate cardinal direction.

I have placed the table I use as an altar facing South before but had the spirit appear in the West.

It’s important to understand that I don’t order them to do anything. I command them with Divine authority but it is not a “power over” kind of command. I don’t say “Do this or else.” I’m not their superior, but I’m also not their inferior. I like to think of it like I am their “dispatcher” and I give them a job and they go out and do it.

Whatever spirit you feel drawn to. Everybody is different. Belial was the first spirit I tried to evoke, but Azazel was the first I was successful in evoking, if I remember correctly.

I’ve been practicing for over ten years, and it has taken me probably over 8 of those to finally see spirits due to a shield I have around me that makes energetic interaction difficult.

, I’ts what i call mantra to evocation, chantings, as EA says in his book of Azazel and the link you gave me the last time, i didn’t practice yet the Enochian Language, i had a a book, according with my knowledge those beings that contacted Dee and Edward Kelly perhaps were Angels but no like the normal Angels, more demonic in my opinion and research.

Thanks for taking your time to answer my questions, i gonna put my altar to the south if i find a proper space to place it.

i know what you say, not to force them, it’s good to know them and make a frienship if it possible that they trust in you, also you ask for help of them so you have to be well manner with them.

I communicate with Azazel twice, in meditation and another in oniric dream, but i call him the first time for AZA-El is another name of him, what’s hard to understanding, i’ts like i was talking with some extraterrestrial being or scientific, he has a way to tal some sotisficated way to talk, was hard to memorize everything, when i wrote after, the second time i have to translate it from english, was a largue talk and hard to remember, i could share my experience but perhaps is not important to others that see him and talk with him, i don’t know if summon him first after reading the book of EA i don’t know is recomendended.

I see you got time practicing, i didn’t know about shields,then you only feel his presence and ask them, the matter is how to know if the spirit is there? but you third eye has to trained to see them Right? you have forgot to mention about if some spirit can go out from your bedroom. sorry for bother you with my answers, thanks again.

PS: How you do to answer with the text i wrote? you only copy it or there is an option to do it? i’m new so i don’t know much about it.

The shield was put up by my Higher Self back when I was a kid, and it is quite large. Any spirit that I evoke actually appears within it, and some don’t like it.

Yes, I do exercises for my Ajna chakra.

I don’t understand what you mean about some spirit going out of my bedroom. They appear, I talk to them, and then they go. If they want to wander around my house, I guess they could, but they don’t seem interested in that. When I dismiss them, they tend to leave, even if I invite them to stick around.

All you do is highlight the text, and when you do, a grey box will pop up saying “quote” and you click on it and the text will appear in your reply box.

Hi Knight thanks for answer i enter here right now, it’s interesting what you said about your shield, why don’t like to some of them? is there a way to know if i have a shield with me?

I asked about if they going around outside of your bedroom, in case if some lesser spirit appear and wants to harm my dog, for that reason i asked you.

I have some techniques from books, an videos, to do excercises with the Ajna Chakra, but could be fine if you want to tell me some techniques.

I forgot what happened when you summoned some spirit in your beginnings and you can’t see the spirit how you know if she of he is there? i know that perhaps you felt its presence but if you don’t feel it? also i forgot to asked before it’s neccesary to call them to your altar? i’ve read it isn’t but i would like to know your opinion. Greetings and thanks.

Some spirits don’t like my shield because it has a compulsion on it that prevents the spirit from acting against me. I didn’t know this until King Paimon mentioned it.

I found out I had a shield by its effect. It prevents outside energies from affecting me, and as a result I used to feel cut off from everything. The shield was eventually confirmed by a third party, who also told me its purpose,

I have never encountered a “lesser” spirit so I don’t know. If you do regular banishing rituals, it shouldn’t be a problem.

In the beginning, I didn’t know if the spirit was present or not, as I couldn’t feel anything. I just followed EA’s advice and assumed it came when I called.

No, it is not. Usually the spirit is called to stand before you so you can talk face to face like you would with another person, but there doesn’t have to be an altar. Maybe that idea comes from the fact that your altar naturally faces the direction from which the spirit will come, but you are not calling them specifically to the altar, so much as telling them to appear before you.

Editated message

Thanks for answer now you clarify my doubts about.

i was reading some old post that someone who evoke Lilith has a trouble with a succubus presuming to be Lilith itself, some recommend to him to ask help to Archangels or evoke him, far i know you can call 1 entity not 2 at same time i say that if you ask help from some entity, but i know many banish those entities with Angelic entities so i suppose you can call another entity at same time.

I was reading some interesting post from a user Micah that evoke fiction characters from movies and anime with some squares, he says he took it from the book of EA Kingdoms of Flames i remember he talks about that square this user says he even evoked in many places even a stop bus, how he can do that? he only receives information but i don’t know if he can see them, i knew days ago came the idea that is possible to evoke those egregors from movie characters, in one book EA says that you can evoke even a living person as sansaric being,this apply to those caracthers i guess, i think is interesting the info that he receive, also it’s a very nice idea to evoke those characters, the user Micah even has evoke some people that asked, so i don’t understand well who he evoke i suppose is the astral being or samsaric from users, then this apply to those caracthers i guess, i knew you can use the image of some comic characters and from movies in chaos magick.

EA recommend (i have read ) to write yours questions or what do you ask to the spirit in case you can’t see it, is it a good idea?

BTW i wanted to send you a friend invite but i couldn’t i don’t know why I don’t know if i have to get more points, anyway i think a bother you alot with my messages, thanks for the info and time to answer when i do it i gonna post my experience. Greetings.