Lucifer and the Hidden demons (reviews help)

For anyone who has worked with this book, how good is it at methods of evocations and magickal results?

I am curious to find a good grimoire to work with Lucifer, then I may or may not buy it

Oh i have it tho i but only saw some pages

1 Like

I don’t have the book, but I’d like to see what people think about it.

1 Like

I’ve been using it semi-regularly since it was released. It’s on par with any other method I’ve used; evocation, sending intent thru sigils ect. It’s worth a purchase.

5 Likes

Awesome Silent

What I have noticed is that some get very good results from the rituals, some just get to notice their presence and while some do not get anything at all even a feeling.

So,
Go into the ritual with an open mind, relish whatever you experience and after 2 to 3 workings. You can judge if it worked or not.

2 Likes

I work mostly with that method, visionary magick, and it does work. Actually, is pretty damn good. Just be sure to go into your best possible trance before you start.

3 Likes

I brought the book and read through it a couple of times I tried it two or three times but got nothing at all from it in respect of it did not feel magickal to me at all whereas sometimes when i pick up a magickal book and you start to read it it starts to feel powerful from the start I have felt that with about half a dozen books which I now use all the time but that one did not work for me at all.But that does not mean it won’t work for someone else I also brought the necronomicon spell book because lots of people said they got fantastic results and I got nothing and yet some of the books I use all the time I have heard people say they are no good and don’t work so clearly we are all wired differently and not one size fits all
I still love buying magick books even when they don’t work it’s still nice to have a comprehensive library Happy magick

1 Like

It is my favorite working with demons book.

3 Likes

Search “Lucifer and the hidden demons”, there are quite a few threads about this book on the forum. I noticed mixed opinions, for others it works very well every time and for others is hit and miss.

1 Like

If you are able of day dreaming you should be able to do the pathworkings

4 Likes