Lucifer and my Zodiac

Could it be a coincidence my zodiac sign is Scorpio (November 15th) and I’ve always felt like making contact with Lucifer?

It may be due to the fact that he’s the first spirit I’ve heard about. Although I think it has something to do with my zodiac sign.

2 Likes

If you are supposed to make contact with Lucifer then the universe will align itself to make it happen.

You wanting the zodiac thing to be a sign, is proof positive.

Maybe your cheerios will align and form an L.

I’m not being an ass … its true. If something inside you wants to make contact with Lou, then your subconscious will make you see connections to Him everywhere.

It is time. Call him. Let him know that you will contact him and are preparing yourself. Know that he’s listening, and he’s ready.

Make sure it feels legit. Do it now. Let him know. Just say it out loud as if he was a few feet away.

This is a very minor pact, don’t let him down.

Then do your scrying. It the easiest way to make contact without feeling overwhelmed by evocation, if you are still unsure.

Trust yourself.

4 Likes

Maybe that’s why I have the strange sensations… look at my “a strange sensation” thread and you’ll understand.

It is set then, I’ll contact Lucifer, I do not know how. My astral senses are not developed and I cannot see him… are there any other ways I can contact him? Through his sigil? Will I be able to see him? Help.

Alright. Well at least you set it in motion.

First, define a simple goal for your operation. What do you want to ask. Don’t tell me.

Next thing. How would you feel if Lucifer was standing before you? I would feel humbled, thankful, excited and afraid to insult him. How would you feel?

Well start feeling it man, because he is staring at you. Once you make contact you can refine your feelings and use the memory of your feelings to connect with him in the future.

A baby step would be to let yourself feel as though he’s right there like I described above. Close your eyes and do your best to enter the theta gamma sync like EA explains in many places. Or enter the TGS first, then ‘feel’ Lucifer.

Ask your question out loud. A whisper is fine, but for now make sure you make it audible.

Listen to and watch that area behind your eyes roughly where you think your third eye may be.

Along the way, thank him for being there, apologize if you feel the need but don’t be pathetic. Be confidant that he’s there and that you are worthy. Just don’t get a big head.

You will get an answer. You may hear it, see it or feel it.

Give it a few minutes.

Thank him.

Open your eyes and let yourself feel GRATITUDE and be happy that you did something amazing.

If you didn’t get an answer right away, you will receive it in mysterious ways like an omen. It’s all good man!

Repeat this with different questions a few times a week until you hear him, see him or feel him.

Practice! Practice your extra senses between sessions. When his name pops up in your mind, acknowledge him and remind yourself how eager you are to contact him again.

4 Likes

Thank you!!!

So I can open his sigil and do that or just do that?

Use the sigil if it feels right. With any new entity its advised. You are going to have to trust yourself sooner than later.

Go on!

When you get into the swing of things, buy EA’s book will ya. Evoking Eternity. Its not expensive and will give you more information to reinforce everything. I’m not affiliated, its just a good book and EA’s company is paying the bills for this forum.

Trust yourself.

1 Like

Just curious, which thing came out first…Works of Darkness or his mastering evocation course? @Rahnoren

I believe Works of Darkness came before Evoking Eternity, which was before the Mastering Evocation course.

I could be wrong. Never took the course. I own Evoking Eternity and the ebook collection.

Oh okay, thanks. I own the course so I just wanted to know which one was more up to date

1 Like