Lucifer and hidden demons

Can anyone explain the basic ritual as written in the Lucifer and Hidden demons books in steps

Have you read the book? What exactly confuses you?

3 Likes

I was reading the book the thing is I just want everything step by step that would be a lot helpful

It’s probably simpler than you think - don’t overcomplicate it.

9 Likes
  1. Imagine the given picture for specific Spirit.

2. When you have that picture clearly in your mind say the Infernal’s name loud in your mind

3. Then do what you need, give a request etc.

6 Likes

When I will know I have summoned the entity and not talking to my own mind

You will feel them in the room if you have developed your astral senses.

1 Like

You are talking with your own mind though. That’s the whole point of pathworking. It uses the imagination as a bridge to legitimate spirit contact.

7 Likes

Wait so am I still talking to the spirit using this method?

I really love the simplicity of this book, is this an evocation to an extent or something?

Depends on how much you have developed your abilities. Generally speaking, the Pathworking allows you to state your desire. Example: Bring healing to the body of person xyz. I have had two occasions where the spirit will provide feedback, using that book. Use the search bar and type : Pathworking. The book Lucifer and the Hidden Demons uses Pathworking. Pathworking is like the “address” of a demon. You imagine several images that take you to the “location” of a spirit.
Edit: Other people on here can provide more accurate information about Pathworking- I’m still learning.

2 Likes

No, it is not evocation. It’s called working in vision. It uses the imagination and archetypal imagery to connect with spiritual entities.

Oh ok, wait I heard something about where even if I don’t feel or sense them at all they’re still there with me…I feel this isn’t true but idk

Yes, when you evoke a spirit, even if you cannot sense them, they will still show up when you call. The fact that you don’t know they’re there is your problem, not theirs. That’s why we always try to tell beginners to just assume the spirit heard them, even if they can’t feel anything.

8 Likes

I mean I can feel and hear them, I see and hear spirits on a constant basis, I just think this method on how easy it is it’s really cool, it’s so ABC it almost seems like bullshit

2 Likes

Were you born with this ability or did you develop it over time?

I was born into it

1 Like

I figured that was the case and I suspect many people who practice magick were born with the ability to do it as well. I think books like this just show how to work with the spirits and hone there natural abilities but not develop them.

I had to learn, I started with lady Eva’s evocation guide, and then moved onto the gallery of magick books and then golden dawn books.

Lucifer and the hidden demon’s shows you how to hone your natural abilities AND develop them. The author says you should read books, especially fiction to help develop your abilities.

5 Likes