Lucifer and Astral projection

I’ve been meditating daily and I think I’m making significant progress. I’ve gotten to the point where I’m so close to leaving my body. I’ll meditate on my back, wait for about 15-20 minutes then I’ll start to feel like I’m going up and down in a circle. Couple moments later I feel intense vibration and it feels like my physical hands are rising but they’re not. It’s my astral hands. This is accompanied with intense vibration on my stomach area I don’t know why, but every time I get to this point I feel like energy or vibrating in my stomach area. Any ideas why? Honestly it kind of tickles me. Anyways I know I haven’t left my body yet, but if I keep working at it eventually I will. Once I do, how do I go about connecting with Lucifer? He said I am one of his soldiers and that this path chose me I didn’t choose it. I feel a strong pull to him. Can I communicate with him in this out of body state? Thanks

1 Like

You can learn to communicate with Lucifer in your body too. I’m in a similar position to you, I am evoking and getting to know Lucifer and am trying to astral travel, and asking him to help me with it.