Lucifer- a beginners consultation

Today was my first consultation with Lucifer. And hopefully not the last. I am calling it a consultation, because as a very hectic Newbie, I believe he spoke to me more as a courtesy and a confirmation. I could feel his call throughout the day, and as I lack the telepathic skills to fully grasp what he was saying, I used the 4 coins divination as a means of confirmation. Although I can honestly say that I felt the answer at the same time it was confirmed through the coins.

Yesterday, I cast a few will binding spells in his name, and felt the urge that I should wrap all the spells.together and consecrate them to him.
Today, he confirmed that all the spells I cast would be brought to fruition. He also confirmed the time frame, and two additional will- binding spells that I could perform using the same spell.
The only spell he would not confirm( the answer was a little iffy) is the one I did almost as an afterthought after consecrating the rest- although he did not say that it would not work. He just did not confirm that it would.
I had done a freezer spell earlier in the week which he told me to undo, but confirmed that the other was ok. I assume again that this spell was in conflict to the work I had asked in his name. He was also non- commital on a sour jar spell I had done. Again, not denying that it would work, but not confirming either.

There was after the consultation a moment when I felt a little confused, where I believe he wanted me to do something, although earlier he had confirmed that no offer was necessary for today’s meet. When I asked if I could end the consultation, I received a vehement no. I feel that he was a bit dissappointed that I didnt know how to end the meet properly. I apologise for this greatly and will remedy the situation before tonight is done.

I would like to share some of the definite no’s:
I was not allowed to re - ask a question.
I was however allowed to rephrase for clarity and given very clear responses.
When I asked him if he would teach me the answer was also no, although he did confirm two entities I could work with. He did however promise to protect and take care of me.
On a topic of his request to me he would not elaborate and I feel he expects me to figure it out for myself.

He would not end the consult before I confirmed my acceptance of him and his guidance. This took me some time and many questions to figure out.

So here on the forum, I would like to thank you Lord Lucifer for the guidance and protection and care you have bestowed on me, and again want to confirm my acceptance of You.

3 Likes

Interesting.
So you want to keep on working with him and you want to talk to him again probably? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most definitely on both counts. I have serious trust issues and felt completely safe with him. I will however do as instructed and ask for guidance from the demons suggested first, but I do look forward to growing now more than ever. For the first time in forever I feel self confident and at peace with myself.

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

Just a quick update. Since my last post, Lord Lucifer has agreed to be my mentor and I am enjoying his presence and guidance immensely. Its like having a friend around all the time😁. I have asked permission to use his sigil for my profile. Have a great day all. Chat soon😁

2 Likes