Lucid dream spell jar

Im lately do some experiment to make some stuff who can make people lucid dream without effortlessly or 0% effort at all.

I have make some succes in crystal grid using flower of life, crystal i use is Malachite, Amethyst, Quartz, rose quartz, smoky Quartz, angelite, labradorite, lapis lazuli, black obsidian or black tourmaline (for protection). But only work one time and cant work after that (maybe because energy in the crystal dry so i need recharge it if i want reuse)

Anyway i make lucid dream spell jar with this ingridients :

Quartz (bottom/base : effect as amplifier & balancer)

Rose Quartz as clarity

Amethyst for dream recall and dream protection

Lapis lazuli, labradorite for lucid dream

Malachite for dream stimulation and make it more real

Smoke quartz for more vivid dream and dream recall

Angelite for facilitate communication in dream with any entity (i have clear communication with bune in dream because this crystal)

Seal with wax, after that paste the sigil in body of the bottle.

Lastly ask supreme entity to empowerment this spell jar.

Entity for lucid dream :

Archangel Asariel
Archangel Ariel
Angel Hahaiah
Angel Ublisi
Demon Andrealphus

Review :

To be honest i think i fail with this jar although i dont ask empowerment to supreme entity yet, just ublisi only but still dont have impact on me.

maybe its good for aid achieving lucid dream but not give you lucid dream while sleep so you can attain it effortlessly but if do so it not my purpose to make it. Lol

You can “recook” it and maybe you can get succes results. Have a nice day

Sorry for my terrible english

2 Likes

To be honest I was with you till I hit this line and said oh no! That’s such a shame, such a well thought out working and a pretty little jar spell that could be placed on someone’s night stand or under the bed, or done up in sachets or mojo bags and put in pillowcases and the like.

But then you ruined it for yourself, by doubting all that hard work. It looks like you had the inspiration and then did the research, you almost made it- then you let doubt creep in and take it right away!

Don’t do that and give into doubts sway! If you’ve known what you wanted to do and then put in the effort there is not reason to think for even a minute that it won’t work from the get go.

Maybe you’ll need to tweak it or adjust it or add to it or come up with a new combination of things in practice as you figure out what works best for you and how to keep your jar fresh and your lucid dream experience and recall happening, but that wouldn’t even be failure as it’s pretty common to need to swap techniques as you learn until you figure yourself out.

You read and write it well enough to recognize and use English acronyms like lol correctly.

You my friend are only doubting yourself and yes sometimes words do make a huge difference in how people take us and what they comprehend but once again you’ve got the doubt trolley a little bit close to home!

I do this too, I understand not wanting to appear like an uneducated monkey or Larper or any of that, and caring is a good thing but particularly if your trying to learn how to use English better, skip the doubt part and if an a misunderstanding comes up just let the other person know hey I’m not English native, I actually mean:

See we have misunderstandings in text even when we all speak the same language, I often have to launch into further explanation or clarify what I mean and I only speak English.

So don’t let that doubt bug bite you so hard because it directly affects your confidence and belief in whether or not results are possible and it hurts the work.

Instead try telling yourself you are grateful the results will soon be here or if you are good at the pretending game, you are grateful they are here.

Gratitude and love and are two emotions that can propel your work along and help with the things like this doubt bug and in expriment, myself and others have found it can be triggered by faking it frequently when one can’t willingly find it, can conjure it up to the present from remembering a time they felt or thinking of something they feel the emotion for currently.

I personally find words are great when you can’t muster the energy to feel it, because the intents still there even if you didn’t fully mean it and thusly leads you to where people say to be careful with your words and wishes- especially the negative ones.

:rofl:I swear we’d all be in a different reality if we could all stop the doubt bug and the negative thought loops and focus on something good or right, if only for a minute.

Other wise it looks pretty good. :blush: Did you spend a lot of time researching the attributes and items you chose or did you work with your claircognianze and clairsentience (instincts and intuitions/feelings/energies)?

3 Likes

Thanks you, maybe i need to stop doubt and believe its working.

Yes i do a lot of research for crystal, herbs, oil, tincture for lucid dream. For now i just use crystal because this is what i have. Next time i will make tincture for lucid dream but still needs find out safe ratio for consume.

I will update later if this spell jar works. Maybe i need to tweak or modification with some stuff in it or the sigil.

2 Likes

Hi Dakoma
I was interested in this old post and I’d like to know if you got any results

No results so far, maybe lack of energy ( i guess). I dont experiment it because i got another alternative which work best for me : spirit keeping/familiar : unicorn. That being can support and trigger lucid dream, for enchance experience i used reality check too for balancing so i can get tell reality and dream.

You can try conjure one of them or seek some conjurer for it.

2 Likes