Lovecraftian Entities

Hello again everyone,

Im posting this here because without calling them, or even really being aware of what they were at the time I seemed to attract the attention of the ‘entities’ which chose Lovecraft as their unwilling intermediary. I am still working on deciphering one oneiric vision given to me by Shub-Niggurath, however at this point Ive decided that working with them will have to be set aside (hopefully thats possible because they dont seem to be very sentient toward the will of anything or anyone other then what they seem to be doing). With that being said, I wont be needing my copy of Volubilis Ex Chaosium and Im hoping to trade it if anyone is open. Its the authors private reserve edition, boumd in black calfskin leather, signed #12/25. I dont care about money, just a decent trade would be appreciated. Im aiming at either the Book of Sitra Achta, Book of Smokeless Fire, or The Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic. PM me if anyone’s interested.

They’re not something to toy with. I did see an Elder God in a dream, it just stood on a cliff, watching past the horizon.

[quote=“Serell, post:1, topic:3930”]Hello again everyone,

Im posting this here because without calling them, or even really being aware of what they were at the time I seemed to attract the attention of the ‘entities’ which chose Lovecraft as their unwilling intermediary. I am still working on deciphering one oneiric vision given to me by Shub-Niggurath, however at this point Ive decided that working with them will have to be set aside (hopefully thats possible because they dont seem to be very sentient toward the will of anything or anyone other then what they seem to be doing). With that being said, I wont be needing my copy of Volubilis Ex Chaosium and Im hoping to trade it if anyone is open. Its the authors private reserve edition, boumd in black calfskin leather, signed #12/25. I dont care about money, just a decent trade would be appreciated. Im aiming at either the Book of Sitra Achta, Book of Smokeless Fire, or The Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic. PM me if anyone’s interested.[/quote]

Yes, Ive seen them in a few dreams now. Thats exactly why I withdrew lol. I agree with you one hundred percent.

Serell but u on Hp Lovecraft mythos? Ive got a book with rituals of them, and Im considering working with them.

Already traded the book if thats what youre asking, im guessing you have Liber Yog Sothoth? I mever attempted any rituals, they just invades my dreams. This was at a time when i was corresponding with a sinister group I wont name here and performing some exercises they gave me. Ive since withdrew. …or at least put that work on hold. Right now my focus has been narrowed on Ifa and necromancy, and thelema.

Its name is The book of Old Ones by Scorpio. Kind of Nap plagiarism, yet with HP mythos