Love spell

Ok i was going to ask do you do spells for people?
What are your rates

No I donā€™t do spells for people. But there are other members here who does.

In my personal experience, the fastest way to get your man back is to go about your business. Donā€™t contact him at all. If he wants to ā€œjust be friendsā€ tell him thanks, but no thanks.

Not only does this give love spells the breathing room to work, it just might make him realize heā€™ll lose you for good if he doesnā€™t do something.

1 Like

If you donā€™t mind can you please send one to me aswell?thanks :blush:

Donā€™t take any thing they say personally, anyone whoā€™s gotten their ex back has heard lot of this bullshit :joy:

2 Likes

sure thing, send me a DM and iā€™ll be glad to - I donā€™t have the priviliges to intiate a DM

1 Like

He sent me the message to ask what my status was about and when i replied he wanted me to move on kind of thing

Yeah probably just wanting to fight the work

I agree and second this advice. In the past when I had love work done, I had the ritual/spell/whatever done and moved on about my business like nothing happened. I didnā€™t contact the person at all and if he contacted me, I ignored the message or kept it short and to the point. It wasnā€™t to play games or try to control the situation, itā€™s just that how can you expect the spirit or spell try to make someone miss you if youā€™re always in touch with them? How can the spirit or spell do itā€™s thing, so to speak, and work on his mind if youā€™re always talking to him, initiating contact, responding to every message, etc? Trust that the spirit or spell working on this situation will bring him back to you, so not responding to every single message he sends you or not initiating some kind of contact with him isnā€™t going to make him all of a sudden forget you. Iā€™m not saying ignore the person forever, you just donā€™t have to respond to every single message, or initiate all the time.

Give the spirits/spells time to work. Itā€™s nice when people say they see results in a few days or a few weeks, but some situations need more time. Things need to be rearranged, obstacles, blocks or walls that you canā€™t see behind the scenes need to be broken down, etc. Sometimes, things need to be adjusted so the outcome works in your favor, whether thatā€™s what you requested or not. Just continue to have faith in your work. Overthinking, doubting, etc can slow your work down, and sometimes to a screeching halt.

Good luck :rose:

1 Like

I understand hun
Its just the guy always has a lot of other girls he is chatting to etc so hes got back up and i worry he does forget me

There is also cultural differences so there is possibly that playing a part which will need time as you said for the spirits to fix

2 Likes

Trueā€¦

1 Like

Sounds familiar. He just broke up with me ā€˜just be friendsā€™ and Im hurting something bad. I need him back, and my head is all over the place even to concentrate and make spells. Plus I have no family or friends support and my life has been one long curse of events and he was alittle light in the darkā€¦ I think Im going insane, fed up of being strongā€¦

1 Like

Whatever you do, do NOT ā€œjust be friendsā€ with someone who broke your heart. Tell him - nicely but firmly - no. if he pushes you, tell him that he broke your heart and that being in contact with him, when he doesnā€™t want to be with you, will hurt too much. Then donā€™t contact him. No matter how badly you want to talk to him, make him come to you. Itā€™s hard at first, but if you can stick to it, it usually pays off.

Magick works best with energy thatā€™s already there. If he still loves you, even a little bit, itā€™ll help nudge things in the right direction, whether you do a spell or not.

Good luck :two_hearts:

1 Like