Love spell worked but

so I did a love spell it worked he told me he loves me and wants to date me but not now but later I want him to ask me out now and stay with me, not later,I am a little desperate for this man, yes so is there anything else I can do make him propose to me now and officially start a relationship with him and maybe enhance the love make it stronger make him want me more ,i want him obsessed with me

1 Like

If you want him to propose to you now then a simple love spell probably won’t cut it. I suggest using a domination love spell like one of the ones you find in hoodoo for example.

2 Likes

do you have any references I can use i don’t really have experience with hoodoo

1 Like

In a book called Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aide, there is a domination spell that involves skull candles. Imgur: The magic of the Internet Skull candles in such spells are the center and key focus. And such a spell involves talking to it and looking at it. This chart shows to cover the whole candle in dressing and avoid the eyes, so you can focus properly on the areas of the skull that relate to what your intention happen to be. If the skull candle is black or purple and used with oils like “Bound to me”, it should work. Actually since you are in a relationship you can try a regular love or passion oil.

2 Likes

Which spell did you cast?

2 Likes

it did 2 but I think the second one was the one that worked it was just a rite to Ma Kali

2 Likes

here are a couple resources I found I hope they may be of good use:Think I’ve found a Domination spell! https://youtu.be/BTrGFoRaMFs?si=TasQQGjSg4nVxoBq

1 Like

Can you share which spell did you use?

1 Like