Love spell with a white candle

Can I cast a love spell or a contact me with a white candle? Just curious it’s all I have on hand at the moment until I buy more.

1 Like

Yes, you can use white candles. In candle spells, the intention tends to matter more than in other types of ritual, and white can stand in for any colour.

However, having said that, some systems do place an large emphasis on the significance of candle colour, so it also depends on the system you are working in.

2 Likes

So for example if I write a petition to Amon with the intention of returning communication of a person can a white candle be used to replace red?

The candle serving only for ambience not his welcome offering. That will be incense and water.

I feel that with petitions it’s best kept simple right as it’s less of a “spell” and more of a request.

So white should suffice?

Am I right or completely lost lol.

1 Like

Yes white would suffice. You could also leave out a glass of water to collect all bad negative and opposing energies! It won’t destroy everything in its path but it’ll clear out anything interfering! & it might help the spell by giving it a clearer path.

3 Likes

Yes, white would be fine.

2 Likes

Could salt be added this the water to increase its potency? sounds like something worth trying.

Awesome.

1 Like

Yes! It’s kind of like an egg cleanse but your collecting all the unwanted energy it or he water and then you’ll just flush it down your toilet! It can also be used to collect all unwanted energy in your space/altar or house!

2 Likes

Amazing. I think I’m due for a cleanse anyways I feel all kinds of yuk around me lol. Plus I’m seeing too many coincidences and not positive ones.

I’ll give it a go for sure!

Thanks for the that.

Ps. Here’s a thank you tip from me:)

grab a spray bottle and add in some moon water or plain tab water but make sure you bless it with your intention.

Then throw palo Santo chips inside the water (or the essential oil if you wanna be real nasty hehe). and then add 3 iron rail road nails and regularly spray the corners of your home with it :wink:

They hate the stuff!

2 Likes

Alright let me know how it goes! Good luck! & thank you so much for the tip!

Another tip for gathering bad energy (negative energy) in spell working is to also light a black candle. You can anoint it with whatever oils or sigils you’d like, but light that along with your regular spell candles. I just set one up in the same space that I’m working my magic and it helps ward off any negative energy towards me. I’ll light one ESPECIALLY with doing hex or curse work to protect my own energies.

I’ll also light one when I clean up around my house. Haha

Good luck!

1 Like