Love spell, sigil or evocation

Hi, i have been searching for half an hour now so I’m going to make post, i met this woman at a party, we talked, we danced, and she dropped hints all evening, we exchanged contact and then she friendzoned me, honestly we had a mood i rarely had, it was just perfect,
I would like to know if there is any love spell, that does not touch on free will, more like having feelings, maybe thoughts, but no robotic sex slave, i just want her to think about me the way i think about her, the rest i can handle it i guess

I suppose you could work (petition/pathwork/evocation) with Duke Sallos.

1 Like

Duke sallos may be helpful in that situation, thanks for the input, do you have any other rituals that does not involve demons ? Not that i don’t want to do it just that i like having options

You could work with his corresponding Shem Hamephorash angel if you dont want to work with Infernals. (It seems that his corresponding shem angel is Lovel But you need to verify that.)

These two books got rites that can cause love, you will be working with Djinns in that case

Jinn Magick: How to Bind the Jinn to do Your Bidding by Baal Kadmon

Practical Jinn Magick Rituals to Unleash the Powers of The Fire Spirits by Corwin Hangrove

You could also try the incantation described in this post.

Hey that is absolutely great, but I’m afraid i didn’t explain myself properly, i meant without using any form of entities but myself, i guess it’s more understandable that way, but hey what you gave is more options so thanks

Does it come from “Demons of Magick” ?

Tak

I think this is useful information for you.

2 Likes

Very interesting point of view, i always thought that the god self was as powerful as any other entities, and that summoning him would be sufficient but i may have been wrong

If you have 111 Sigils of Power by Adam Blackthorne, there is a wonderful Sigil in there that you can use for this. It does not involve any spirits.

2 Likes

Lovel or Loviah is the corresponding Shem angel to Sallos. (With -el and -iah being interchangeable suffixes which denote an angel of the name of God.)

Lovel is mentioned in Demons of Magick. There is another book, The Magick of Angels and Demons by Henry Archer, which has a much more simple system than DoM and uses both Loviah and Sallos in the same ritual.

2 Likes

I have it, never had the time to read it however, now I’m going to put it to good use

1 Like