Love spell on my behalf?

So there are a LOT of powerful occultists here. I was just curious if anyone would do a love spell or talk to a demon on my behalf. Whether the help comes in the form of a technique or a completed working that would be great.

Sorry, but we don’t generally do free ritual for people. This is not Wizards R’ Us. We have too many people asking, and few have the time or inclination.

If you want someone to do ritual for you, go to becomealivinggod.com and hire a professional.

3 Likes

You’re saying you’ve been in the occult for 5 years and have experience with the Goetia. Then you should be able to do that yourself, or at least contact the entities that are known for helping with these matters. Something doesn’t quite add up here.

3 Likes

You want love, but don’t bother with the effort yourself?

Nah, I am good with not helping you.

1 Like

There are people who are also lazy and lack the motivation to do something after they’ve been doing it for a long time. :woman_shrugging:t2:
But, yeah, a “fake background” incident is also possible.

1 Like

I get the feeling we have one of those “let’s have other people do the work for me” folks on our hands. I like helping out when I can, but he is basically asking for people to spoon-feed him what they’ve learned. When I first signed up here, I got a ton of information simply by using the search function, there’s really so much great stuff here on pretty much every concievable occult topic. What I also find a tad fishy is his insistence that people pm him. I think he can now send pms himself, given how active he’s been in the short time he’s been a member. I have my suspicions as to anyone’s legit intentions when they have such a “gimme whatcha got” attitude without bothering to do the work themselves. Lastly, low-key hitting on female forum members while claiming to look for a love spell for some girl they’re into, comes across as a bit strange, too… :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Lol as far as putting in the work my primary path is Hindu tantra. Feel free to ask me anything there. I’m new to goetia.

And there’s an update: I actually did do a spell myself. Not sure if u saw it

But you mentioned

so what does “new” mean if say you’ve already practiced it? Sounds contradicting. Anyway, not here to nit-pick. I hope you find what you’re looking for, but - as you may have noticed - the members here don’t take kindly to people going around asking everyone for freebies when they give off the aforementioned vibe. Good luck, though.

1 Like

Just why :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Lux_Tenebris Yeah, I have seen this guy is contradictioning himself in some cases as well lol.Especially that tell me your question one.

1 Like

Alright I appreciate your replies. And my goal still is to work with goetia. Once I know about and can talk to someone else :joy::wink::wink: ig u catch my drift

What are your views on the demon birthed by Shiva?

Do you think that being’s extreme asceticism correlates to the grimoire tradition concept of spirits serving man (when he has himself performed penance and purifications, and attained the highest state of godliness possible) to earn their way back into God’s grace?

2 Likes

Ah both very good questions. Shiva had three children; Manikandan, Kartikeya and Ganesha. I’m sure exactly which demon you’re referring to, although the Puranas and Samhitas are filled with stories of shiva creating being from his own will, which usually serve a destructive purpose. These beings are quasi incarnations.

The second question is the fundamental contraction ive noticed on this board and with neo paganism and Satanism sui generis. The concept of a fast route to power, circumventing the process used in the obtainment of personal power, has become the calling card of demonolatry and satanism alike. At least thelema has the great work as a set piece. So to answer your question, I feel as though it’s the human inertia to effort which has made the frivolous evocation of demons a practice. Ideally, power should be obtained by severe penance and absolute devotion, as Viswamitra did. With such austerity man truly may become a living god.

I must concede however that the occidental approach is not bereft of such practice. The abramelin operation is a very good example of the importance of self purification, and it is the real reason I haven’t evoked yet. I wish to wait until I have k and c before doing something rash, without protection. But, this doesn’t stop me from sharing the large amounts of reading I’ve done on the topic, with beginners, in exchange for their experiences. Thanks again for your interesting questions:))

1 Like

Lmao here’s my reply on tantra above. Not sure how the magick gaze can become political but that’s ok. So I’ve read in the Muslim tantric practices that there is a method of sending the evil eye which can have physical effects on the world: such as killing birds, or freezing someone and making them unable to move. Should I make a topic on this? I know a bit about the topic, that’s why your article was interesting…

1 Like