Love rituals,spells and the Confusion about them

No, consequences are simply the natural effect of any action that you take. They are not punishments or “payments” for that action. There is no wrong way to use magick. You can use it however you want to. If you want to dominate the mind and the will of every woman you see just to get a little pussy, do it. It won’t make you look very good in the eyes of others, and could lead to retaliation, but that is your decision to make, no one else’s. If you would rather use your magick to catch a community rapist, do it. It’s all the same. You are using your own judgement on how to behave, and if you are okay with doing the action, then you should be okay with any consequences that arise from it. That’s what personal responsibility is all about.

If you go walking out in the rain, the consequence will be that you get wet and possibly catch a cold. It is simply a natural result from the action that you took, not a punishment of any sort. If you walk in the grass and step on a bug, that is the consequence of walking on the grass. There is no moral judgement involved. Action and reaction.

Only religion tries to get people to conform to certain standards by threatening them with punishments. People who see love magick on a specific person as akin to rape are right. But the people who see it as otherwise are also right, because each is viewing it through their own personal ethics. The problems arise when one tries to force their view on the other.

How you use magick is completely up to you. Not the gods, not the angels, not the demons, but you. You can choose to be an abusive asshole, or you can choose to be a gentleman, but the choice belongs to no one but yourself.

To live among others requires acquiescence to certain unwritten rules. With magick, the only rules that govern your behavior are your own.

1 Like

again thank you for an amazing explanation. and so to speak that is pretty much my own view to about magick and use of it. i put it in a wrong way. i honestly agree with you about the consequences and we really don’t know if they will be good or bad, but we do have an idea about when we do a certain a thing. as i have read and been told that magick is neutral, not black or white or gray, it all depends on the person, how and what they use it for.
if one thinks doing a certain spell is right, it will be right for that person and might not be for the other person who knows about it. different people have different perspective.
oh probably i will get a comment from someone saying, if i knew all this already why did i start a thread, the answer to that is, i needed to know other people perspective and their stand. :slight_smile:

1 Like