Love or Fear the Anti-christ?

Only because we don’t have autographs, but we have extant manuscripts that carbon dated as early as 70 A.D… We have all the errors cataloged in terms of which manuscript they began in and where they spread from there.

I agree with you bisynth the romans not only supposedly changed the Bible but many theories state they creates Jesus as a way go control the masses. Also the Church especially the Roman Catholic Church is a Business they have their own country basically and their own laws ruled by a man who is supposed to be the Outlet for the Divine. They make you believe that absolution through a priest is the only way to forgiveness and even forgiveness is a false mindset. I could technically go kill a person and so long as i can live with it, i would assume i was forgiven. Or if i had no conscience for it i wouldn’t have the NEED to be forgiven. Dante’s Inferno book and anime is a perfect representation that no priest can absolve a man according to that religion. And considering the Babylonians had everything damn near close to perfect in magick as far as gods and afterlife go id put more stock into their system than one centered around the gratification of one supposed ascendes master

I agree that if you look at the Historical Proof Jesus was created :
http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/

This website give’s a lot of proof about this, very helpful for thos trying to overcome Christian Dogma

Yes. Go read over the Lore of the Runes and it will become very apparent that they basically just used elements of all those stories and twisted it into a different Telling.