Love or Fear the Anti-christ?

We all hear that soon an entitie from hell called the “anti-christ” will come to this terrenal plane showing up as the messiah him-self and making people think he is full of light but he will take us straight to hell.
How true can this theory be?
Any knowledge or comments are more then welcome!

~Inversolaw

First, I would say, don’t believe in that bulls**t, he doesn’t exist as a individual, that’s aspect. Second, full of light / dark … doesn’t matter, light is nor good nor evil nor dark is evil nor good. Third, hell…infernal realm? I’ve hear that it’s not that bad :stuck_out_tongue:

The anti Christ is not a person it is an aspect of the human and humanity and just as they say Christ is in you so is his opposite it’s just the duality thing again that’s all.

A few years back I had a projection that implied the antichrists were planetary conditions, the first one appears to be sea pollution.

[quote=“Inversolaw, post:1, topic:7655”]We all hear that soon an entitie from hell called the “anti-christ” will come to this terrenal plane showing up as the messiah him-self and making people think he is full of light but he will take us straight to hell.
How true can this theory be?[/quote]

I’d say the chances of that being true are pretty much zero.

1 Like

How about this, niether love nor Fear; as their is no such thing except as someone invented the idea in order to instill fear of the unknown to unlearned illiterate superstitious people who would be gullible enough to swallow it down. Funny, how the would be "Righteous Leaders have to keep inventing “New and more terrible evils and their purveyors” in order to keep their wallets fat and gullibility fresh.
I would also investigate just how “Christianity” was invented by the Flavian roman line, not by some really holy guy walking around around preaching the beatitudes. Once you get that reality- there is nothing to fear for any reason and nothing to love and waste your time and emotion on.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlj5-iwKueQ]Roman Invention of Jesus Christ, The Flavian Thesis, Rod Blackhirst,PhD - YouTube

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS0WSEuousE&list=PLt3Pke412qVfwwdCHRjc2l7h13hDJhPgD]- YouTube

[quote="Inversolaw, post:1, topic:7655"]We all hear that soon an entitie from hell called the "anti-christ" will come to this terrenal plane showing up as the messiah him-self and making people think he is full of light but he will take us straight to hell.
How true can this theory be? 
Any knowledge or comments are more then welcome!

~Inversolaw[/quote]

Now that you mentioned that. It’s actually happening right now, the sea is getting destroyed by all the trash and chemical s that we are throwing in not to mention the climate change in sea temperature , Coral reefs dying and the outsourcing of fish. This planet is going to die for that I’m sure.

2 Likes

Powerless people for whom magick is evil are like things, bobbing haplessly in an ocean of other things - something happens, and they’re at its mercy, and if they do anything at all it’s to react from fear or aversion.

Magicians have a right and even, one could argue, a responsibility, to change the script - re-write it in fact - and become co-creators of their own realty, their own oceans, etcetera.

1 Like

Powerless people for whom magick is evil are like things, bobbing haplessly in an ocean of other things - something happens, and they’re at its mercy, and if they do anything at all it’s to react from fear or aversion.

Magicians have a right and even, one could argue, a responsibility, to change the script - re-write it in fact - and become co-creators of their own realty, their own oceans, etcetera.[/quote]
Well Magick is not something normal people talk about at all and i don’t blame them after all Hollywood makes magick seem like pure fictional and unrealistic almost no body believe is real expect for those who can see the world beyond tv shows and movies.

I haven’t updated it in a while, but skim through this thread for the Success Stories - the all have links back to the full original posts: The “Monday Post” - lots of examples there of what magick can really do, HAS DONE, for real people here. :slight_smile:

That’s just skimming the surface, but it’s a place to start.

I haven’t updated it in a while, but skim through this thread for the Success Stories - the all have links back to the full original posts: The “Monday Post” - lots of examples there of what magick can really do, HAS DONE, for real people here. :slight_smile:

That’s just skimming the surface, but it’s a place to start.[/quote]
Thanks I will check it out :slight_smile:

I personally dont Believe in an ‘‘Anti-Christ’’ because i Dont Consider the Abrahamic Paradigm to be True, So, no Fear or Love in my Own Opinion

If christ exists within as well as the anti christ… then suffice it to say we are God in the flesh and it is up to us to transcend the duality of the thing… As well as utilize both at our own discretion…

invoke the black sun current

As far as the Anti-Christ goes he is basically an Angel (my defition of Angels) that just represents change. People only fear or hate change until they have adjusted to it, at which point they may even perceive certain elements of new conditions as “christlike” or Good. As far as the psychological Hell it all depends… some people would find that The Devil is a very good thing and experience Heaven, while others it would be Hell.

Answer this to yourself… do you experience Pleasure (Heaven) when dealing with the Christian Pantheon? What about The Devil? Its all subjective and a matter of just how you deal with forces.

I love Jesus and am for peace and prosperity among all creatures, be they angels, demons, God, mankind, animals, the planet. I don’t want any of them to fight with each other but rather accept each other and love each other or at least live peacefully with each other, doing no harm. I don’t want the anti-Christ to be against Jesus, I want him or they to be at peace.

1 Like

I believe that all of the New Testament prophecies have been fullfilled, except for Christ’s parousia, his second coming (and, logically, anything after that).

That said, the anti-Christ is not a matter of Bible prophecy. There is not a single anti-Christ, but many anti-Christs.

1 John 2:18, 22, “18 Children, it is the last hour! As you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. From this we know that it is the last hour. 22 Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.”

2 John 1:7, “7 Many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh; any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist!”

So, technically, we are all anti-Christs because we’re not Christians.

1 Like

It sounds good. But seeing as how “the books” have been rewritten so much just like many things its kind of pointless. Its like the Vatican is nothing more than just a bunch of old men that want to make the latest edition of the book of rules every now and then.

If you continue to quote such things, then all you are symbolically doing on a magickal level is continuing to Validate its very existence, where you will find yourself Eternally searching.

OR… you can just take the things that you like and make your own path/system and decide on your own terms how you want to connect to society. Thats kind of why I do research to understand many different things.

This isn’t true. Textual Criticism is an entire discipline within Christianity and we have over 5000 extant manuscripts to compare and contrast. We are fairly certain that we have practically recreated the autographs (the original texts of the Bible).

Yet you cannot confirm that 100%.