Love Magick Poll

This is very interesting to discuss because I’m a firm believer in love magick and its possibilities. I’ve also seen a lot of success stories but also some not-so-great ones. What I’m about to discuss is based on what others stories I’ve read, my own experience, and intuition plus a mix of common sense.

Love magick can and will work. It’s magick so the problem is never really the spell but the caster. It is however something you need to think about. For example, if you just want FWB, Hookups, and etc. That’s easy. Some lust spells, some going out more, making yourself look nice, plus adding in some internal alchemy to remove limiting beliefs about yourself and the world will work wonders.

Now love spells can be easy too. But every situation is different. If you have someone who isn’t open to love then you need to work on getting them to be open to love. If someone has other commitments (whether it be a third party or just another emotional commitment) then work on removing or lessening those.

Now internal alchemy is important or almost a must here. You need to be willing to accept love as well. You can’t think no one loves you and expect someone to love you. Now I don’t like the phrase “You gotta love yourself first” depression is a bitch and it’s not easy for everyone but you gotta be willing to put in the work. You can be in a relationship and not fully love yourself but if you refuse to work on that and leave that up to your partner then it’s gonna end in flames.

You also need to know what you want out of a relationship. Like you might know who you want but how do you actually want the relationship to be? Do you know how you liked to be loved? Do you know how you want the relationship to go? How long you want it to last? Of course, you can’t always plan for how a relationship will go and you don’t want a plan you just need to know what you want out of someone.

Then vise versa. What can you do to be the best partner you can be. This doesn’t get talked about enough because a lot of people on here are focused on getting the partner and having them love and lust over them. Love isn’t enough for a relationship and neither is lust. You gotta be honest with yourself on why you’re doing this. If you want a relationship you gotta be willing to love someone back and make yourself able to do that. Do you want a submissive fuck buddy who only wants you? That’s fine but it’s not a relationship (well it is but I’m using this term to mean a loving relationship but technically it is one).

I say the above because knowing what you want is important to how you go about it. Also if you’re just wanting someone to love you because they were nice to you and you want to feel loved then you could get it but I doubt it’ll last too long.

Confidence is always a big key. You need to be confident and assertive when doing this magick and well talking to potential partners. I say this no matter the gender honestly. You don’t need to be dickish or mean (though for some people that works but no need to be a complete asshole). I know a lot of people who seem confident and assertive and immediately think that they need to assholish to get attention. No, that won’t work because you don’t actually believe it has an effect, you’re just doing it because you read it online somewhere. It’s about being confident and assertive.

Detachment is also a big thing. This is for any magick but for example, if you’re doing lust magick to hook up with certain people then you need to detach. Hook up with other people, don’t care if you don’t hook up with them right away, don’t be obsessive. Similar in love. I say to stay connected to your feelings for that person by detaching from the outcome or the need. Or you will come off needy.

This was long as fuck and some people might have different ideas about it and I’m pretty sure they are good ideas. This is just what I’ve noticed and I wanted to post it so that if anyone gets discouraged from the poll or lack of results they may come and see possible reasons why. Plus I’ve been needing to get my thoughts about all this out because they’ve been in my head for a while but seeing them laid out this way does make sense to me.

3 Likes

:100: agree with you

The poll cannot possibly reflect anything more than a potential pattern and even then only reflects balg users who decide to participate

None of us are at the same place, or necessarily have the same strength, commitment or even moral compass regarding love magick

So it’s absolutely not intended to be used for giving or taking away encouragement from anyone

2 Likes

How would one go about learning internal alchemy?

Also I agree with this. Each person will do magick in general differently and for different reasons!

1 Like

And Definitely get that wasn’t at all your intention!

I just wanted to share what I’ve seen and looked at. Because sometimes it takes a bit more than on spell. Not all the time. But still it’s good to mention.

3 Likes

I will say (hopefully this first part is on topic) My bad regarding love magic has been working on law of attraction and myself without doing spells. So technically you don’t even need any spells or real love magic to do magic for love.

2 Likes

I got just the post for you:

I would also recommend the book Angels of Omnipotence which has some good stuff in there. And servitors can be nice as well!

3 Likes

Already been working through it! Also thanks for the recommendation for the post!

2 Likes

So far it does seem like women have had more success btw @anon69037110

1 Like

I’m using it for confidence and removing self doubt atm. Those have been hindering me a lot just in general. I’m starting on using that post I sent because it has some great stuff in it.

And yeah! Sometimes it’s just about doing the work. Especially on yourself. A lot of people tend to skip using magick on themselves or working on issues. And if they do it usually like increasing psychic abilities or intuition which while important aren’t the main issue. I know this because well I was one of those people who want to speak to spirits, get money, and get love. But what I neglected was actually working on parts of myself that hindered my magick and everyday life.

People can still get results without the internal work, I do think that but I very much believe that you can get so much more done on the mundane level (love, money, career, etc.) and the spiritual level ( astral travel, psychic senses, spirit communication) with internal work. Plus I think it lowers the time it could take sense a lot of the wait is brought on by oneself and not actual circumstance (not all the time but a lot of the time). We have preconceived notions that everything is suppose to take a bunch of time to do and to work on but I think that is much more of a limiting belief then it is an actual fact.

4 Likes

I don’t really class LoA as anything different to feeling confident you will see results

To me it’s still magick… and I don’t think I would seperate it as any different from like when we do the angels of omnipotence book and maintain the feeling of…

3 Likes

We are actually equal atm

1 Like

I agree to an extend! It’s a type of magick or process in magick. I like to add it on to spells. For example I’ll do a spell and then use certain LoA methods after and it gets me feeling confident in it.

It is similar to what you do with AoO but with that book has a better affect for me at least

3 Likes

Yeah I get much better results combining several methods than sticking with just one… for anything tbh

2 Likes

Yeah I’m about to experiment with Servitors now along with the other stuff I’m doing!

3 Likes

It worked just not in the way I expected. Both occasions brought opportunities with the girls but when I didn’t act on it, everything went down the toilet. Actually I’m glad it didn’t work out I just wish I could’ve gotten a hook up or something lol.

Probably wouldn’t do it again as my current partner is amazing

5 Likes

Sorry folks

I don’t think I’ve got it right for it’s intended purpose for me

And there’s some really good comments on here that I don’t think deserve being lost, especially @TheMagi

@Lady_Eva is it ok to lock while I figure out editing it to it being useful and not wasting people’s time voting?! :grimacing:

3 Likes

Definitely agree with this! You can just put closed temporarily in the title maybe?

2 Likes

@dagar I can’t edit it anymore rn I don’t think…

I could just close it

But I feel like it’s wasting people’s time who’ve bothered to answer and comment

2 Likes

Oh then let’s just wait for eva🥰

2 Likes

Oh but it is still a good discussion as it is though. Maybe there’s a way to do the poll slightly differently or multiple polls from different angles.

To follow what has been said, love magick is usually complex because people are always in a state of flux and you never know what’s coming around the corner, concerning everything and anything else not connected to the love magick that you are doing.

That and your own internal state as well as the other person’s may need attention as @TheMagi has explained.

I think this is true. I say it’s complex because you might never know if a problem is all in you yourself or the other person, most likely it’s a combination of both.

You might do a lust working and it works but stays inside the other person’s head and they might not let you know, either that or they blindside you while they try to work out what’s going on.

The magick still worked but didn’t shift things enough for you to see it how you wanted to see it, and that might be down to your, or their confidence or some other internal issue.

4 Likes