Love incantation

Hey fellow witches and warlocks, I’m looking for a love incantation, no materials or anything just an incantation.

1 Like

For what purpose?

What I mean by that, is that your request for a “love incantation” is pretty vague. What do you want to accomplish with the incantation? Do you want to attract a lover? Do you want to create a glamour to make yourself look more attractive? Do you want to meet new people and make friends?

Incantations, mantras, and the like can be either general or specific in their effects so you need to be clear on what exactly you are looking for.

1 Like

I need an incantation to attract love and meet new people, my energy can be dangerous to people so i tend to stay alone and not meet anyone because I’m afraid what a a tiny amount of anger can do to them.

Okay, so you’re looking for something to change your own energy. Got it.

I don’t know of any, but you could create your own. If you are familiar with the Spare style of sigil creation, you can use that method to turn a statement of intent into a mantra which you can then power up by chanting while in meditation.

Another option is the Bija Mantra Kleem to attract love.

You could also invoke the power of Aphrodite through a heartfelt prayer you write yourself.

3 Likes

nope not to change my energy, my energy is unchanged and i have tried for so many years to change it but nothings works. I want to attract new people to my life inbcluding someone that could be my next lover. An attraction incantation.

The options I gave you still stand.

Another mantra to “attract women” is OM HUN SAW-HA. Recite at least 7 times a day.

Here is a mantra to attract a sexual partner, taken from the book “Vashikaran Magick” by Baal Kadmon. It’s to be recited at least 21 times a day until you you get what you want, while holding your intention in mind.

OM NA-MO BA-HAGVA-TE RUDE-RA-YA KA-MA-A SHA-RA-YA STREE-YAH BAH-HAGAD-RA-VA-YA PHAT PHAT SWA-HA

14 Likes

I don’t have an affinity for Mantras, they don’t work quite well with me I’ve tried some mantras before yet they have no effect. Ancient incantations such as latin or aramic can work with me perfectly.

Try the enn for Rosier, who is a demon/angel of Love:

Serena Alora Rosier Aken

5 Likes

DO I just recite the enn? I have been doing some researches on enns and couldn’t find much to work with

Ty. I’m really glad I can get this without doing anything at all (hint hint new people😊

3 Likes

Yes, you just chant the enn as many times as you wish. It is a way to connect with and invoke the energy of the demon.

Are there any other incantations to attract women for love and/or sex? Are there any in the demonic language? I looked in other threads and did not see any.

@Micah helped with this answer:

Can you share it to me