Love demons, Love angels, and love gods and goddesses

Those of you that have petitioned or evoked love spirits like Haniel, Rosier, Sallos, Beleth, Gremori, Aphrodite and other love demons or Angels to bring them a new lover, love of their life, true love, or soulmate (be it boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife), could you please share your stories! I’d love to hear about that type of stuff and opposed to people who ask love spirits to force a relationship with them and a person who does not want them.

Note: I have searched this forum already and have seen every single post regarding bringing new lovers, no don’t tell me to search for anything, for I already have and am greatly pleased with what I’ve read. It’s always just nice to hear new stories from people that get what they want, specifically new love, when working with spirits. I also kindly ask that this thread not be derailed.

1 Like

Currently working with the angels from “Angels of Love” by Zanna Blaise.

I’m currently on my first step of making new friends to increase my capacity of love. It’s been working but I am moving so I will have to make new friends soon.

1 Like

Angeles are way too slow or not really helpful.aniel,I invoqe him whit green candles coming incense,results after 4 months meet a college chick after 6 years of no see her, married,she say I regret married,I disappear and didn’t tell you sorry.you are the one,I decline,jar spells,not good.astaroth Asmodeus,etc are fast,to bring or meet people,seals are good,goddes such Friday,amazing.gods of Greek Magick good.norse traditional good for me.

1 Like

I just finished a layered spell that worked. There are a lot of love spells on this forum from people much more knowledgeable than me & I took some of their spells and incorporated them into mine. I worked with Lucifer to connect me to all the spirits and assure a speedy success, Sallos to fill the OP with passionate love, Sitri to enflame with lust, Beleth to also fill with passion and love, Dantalion to overwhelm them with constant obsessive sexual thoughts and Amon to stir romantic feelings. I wrote each specific petition on the back of their sigils (for example on the back of Amon’s sigil I wrote “stir romantic feelings in OP”). I set the sigils up the shape of a 6 pointed star, with Lucifer’s sigil as the top (facing east - I am facing east & so is Lucifer’s sigil) and placed a candle on each sigil (according to the candle color for each demon). In the middle space, I included a pic of both of us, dates of birth & a personal item from the OP. For 3 days, I would burn chime candles on the sigils and pray for the outcome I wanted. on the 3rd day, I took all the sigils, our pics & the personal item & burned them in the candle flame. Part of the petition was that in return for the work, I would write about my experience to bring greater fame to these daemons.

1 Like

Take a picture of your target. While waving your right hand wave it over the picture while saying;”Lirach Tasa Vefa Welch Beleth”. Imagine all the sexual things you want to do to them. Many times they will come to you.

1 Like

and if the target is oversees? they can’t exactly drop by, that’s why I’m iffy about all that ‘sending sexual energy’, they could just as well unleash that on somebody closeby