Love binding

so i want to bind a guy to me like I want him obsessively in love with me if anyone knows what to do and could tell me, it would be appreciated i can use blood, candles, and sigils, willing to evoke any demons or entities i have his handwriting if it can be used as a taglock,i don’t want to do jar as i would prefer something that i can burn or destroy when i finish the ritual, i don’t mind the amount of blood needed as long as it is not too much i just want him obsessed with me.

2 Likes

We have a few options… why now take a look though and pick what feels good?

There’s more than this: if you try the search and make sure “tutorial” or "guide is in your keyword list you’ll find many more. :slight_smile:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?expanded=true

2 Likes

@Nobody_Nobody
If all you want is to generate obsessive lust, I’d recommend working with Beleth.
Now, if you wish for more (i.e. a relationship), you would have to give it some time to think exactly what you want, why you don’t currently have it and research all the entities that can help you with every angle of your problem.
I suggest also taking a deeper look into your own thought patterns and find out why you haven’t achieved your desired result yet, then use either psychological therapy or energetic work to fix those issues you could potentially have.

he says he want to be with me but is reluctant and i want him to be in love with me in an obsessive manner like bind him to me

Whenever people mention ‘lust’, I always wonder. What if that makes the guy more um, ‘lustful’ - is that a word? in general, meaning, not towards the caster?
That’s like the opposite of what’d you’d want, him seeking out more other girls :frowning:

I guess they mean to generate lust in the target only for the caster. Otherwise why bothering casting a spell?

well that’s the intention, yeah. But it can turn out differently.
Sometimes full on attack on a target has the effect that they resist, maybe subtle magick on the mind to be open to the idea of the caster is an idea for Nobody_Nobody.

you know this person best. are you still close/connected? is there still love/attraction?
you say he is reluctant, work on changing his mind a bit, with Dantalion and Paimon

1 Like

I have worked with Dantalion on the same guy but that’s not what I want, I do want him obsessed and in love with me and if he does attack me I guess I will deal with it, I have known him for some time now and he doesn’t seem to be one with violent tendencies and I only want him to love me ,i can say we are close and for he had said he does love me but doesn’t seem so sure in the idea of being in a relationship

1 Like

I have already done a few topics on this but still did not get a good answer. I searched a lot but couldn’t seem to find what I wanted so basically I fell in love with a guy and I fell hard I have never been so in love with someone else and I want him to be with me like obsessed over me I want to be fully in love with me obsessed I want to bind him to me and make him desire me I know the recursion is but this is what I want so if anyone knows how to it would be appreciated if you tell me I am not looking for lust , lust can be a part of it but I want obsessive love

1 Like

Post moved into the topic for this question - please do not make duplicate posts.

It’s more helpful for people to see what you have already rejected as solutions, so you don’t just get repeats of the same answers and they don’t waste effort.

Imo, you can’t have this… Love cannot be coerced, as it violates free will it’s basically just a form of baneful magick. It requires you to have a stronger will than the target.

So you can have obsession, to the point of madness, but it will not be true love. Obsession is an emotional-mental disorder, you basically want the target to become disordered and unwell.

It brings into question if you what you feel is actually love, if you would go to these length to hurt the targets mental condition. Which is fine, this forum does baneful work just fine, but then you should own that, and don’t pretend it’s something it isn’t.

What was wrong with this spell in the list I gave you before? TUTORIAL: Extremely strong love spell - #66 by anon59605236

If you could be more specific about why the obsession spells you can find here aren’t what you want, we can probably think up something custom. :thinking: But people on the forum have already reposted getting exactly this with success, so I’m not sure what you’re looking for if what they got that SONDS like what you want isn’t what you want.

1 Like