Lottery Working

I’ve been gone for so long because I couldn’t remember my email/password. I’m SO glad to be back using my original account here.
So if anyone here is still interested in this - the idea is that we supercharge the ticket.
I will buy the ticket since it’s my idea. Again, I’m very honest. Not out of fear or morality, I just am.
We can all decide to choose maybe 2-3 spirits to work with. I recommend Nitika and Bune.
I mean think about it. We’d be rich and we could tell the entire world, " I evoked X,Y,Z. I’m a member of become a living God. It’s time all you people opened your mind"
Spirits get recognition, BALG gets recognition, we get rich. For me, being in magick this long, I wouldn’t need all the money, I just want my basic needs covered. Shelter, food, etc.

Anyways THE PLAN

1. We come up with a ritual - the words, intentions, sigil, what spirits to work with.
  2. I buy the lottery ticket(s). I create a docusign that says if I win all signed members on doc share in proceeds.
  3. Tickets are bought on special days, special hours corresponding with the spirits.
  4. All intention goes into the ticket, rather than the ball machine. I’d rather have a magick basketball than a magick hoop.
  5. We can do a group video ritual every week. For those who can’t make it - doesn’t matter - you can do your own ritual.
  6. Everyones best skills will be used. Not a great magician? Fine, you can be the person who reminds everyone to do their job, you can design the sigil (I can’t make sigils for my life), everyone participates.
  • I will probably send a message to each person on this page to invite you to my Facebook group where we can talk/meet about this. I’ll probably also start a new thread for this. I would like there to be about 10-20 people max. I live in South Carolina (currently). Megamillions is 126 million. That’s a guaranteed 1 million per person for doing the same shit we do every day/week anyways.
5 Likes

Nitika and Bune, “terrible combination”, excellent combination, I added Valac who gives the winning numbers, he never gives all the numbers (despite getting 90% of the numbers). But I think Nikita, brune and Valac, a winning combination!! What ritual do you recommend, or plan to use?

2 Likes