Lots & lots of Spiders Manifesting? Any Ideas?

I don’t think I can tell you much about, I don’t know much… What it is: she is a goddess, strong, and powerful, but it can also be dangerous, if Internet Search will only find about even games… It has you can easily undo any problem you have, or obstacle, but it can also generate intrigue, fights… If you want I can post a print (in Portuguese) where someone talks little about the goddess

2 Likes

Honestly we do the same thing same thing here in the south east except here it’s every big yellow spider is called a banana spider and every big brown/black spider that is not a tarantula is called a wolf spider.

There is definitely a lot of King Belial symbolism with camel spiders. I actually had a experience once with one of King Belial’s spiders and it had a completely different atmosphere compared to these spiders now that I think about it! :thinking:

I’m sorry to hear about your friends brother that sounds extremely traumatic… I’m glad they found solace when opening up to you about it.

As for me taking on a muse, I’ve got so many projects going on right now if I get any more artistic inspiration…I’m pretty sure probably both King Belial and Duke Dantalion are going to rip me a new one. :grimacing:
Speaking of art projects I actually started one last night drawing out a image/symbol that I received while meditating about all these spiders and who is sending them. When I finally make concrete contact with the goddess, I’ll ask about posting it here.

I’m always up for talking via pm though, although my responses might be few and far in between at the moment due to work and such.

1 Like

Thank you for telling me what you know about her and making me aware of her, she definitely sounds interesting. I’m definitely intrigued and want to read more about her unfortunately I can’t read Portuguese :pensive:

2 Likes

You can try Google Translator

2 Likes

Bael

1 Like

É brasileiro?

The ones who spin the web of date are working extra hard this year. Countless paths, infinite chaos, the web is fraying and they are holding the line.

2 Likes

Yes! :grin:

1 Like

I’m a goofball google translate didn’t even cross my mind! :woman_facepalming: :joy:
If you could post the print on her that would be awesome! Even if it isn’t her I would love to do some reading up on her😁

I had a dream about the spider goddess where I sat down with her and her family. She said to me right before I woke up “It surprised me at first, you are a weaver”
I would love to hear your thoughts on her stating this and do you have any ideas about what she meant by me being a weaver?
I searched online and the only thing I found was something called a dream weaver, is there anything else she could have been referring to?
I asked her via pendulum if it would be ok for me to ask you this and she gave me a firm yes and I felt a push to ask you.

You guide other people’s paths. Or you have the potential to guide other people’s paths. Simple as that. You weave the threads of their path along the web of fate.

I do something similar.

1 Like

Oh wow, thank you that sounds really interesting! :hushed:
Would you be ok with me shooting you a msg in the future if I have questions about it?

1 Like

Eh, sure I guess.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like